Never to break

Part 5! Super sorry I haven't updated this book lately. I've had writer's block. Please note there is a little violence in this.

Ezra weakly opened his eyes at the hiss of a door.
Kallus stood there.

"Last chance boy. Tell me what you know, or this could get painful."

"More than it already has?" Ezra asked hoarsely. His throat was killing him.
Kallus glared down at him.

"You may be a child, but you're still a Rebel. We're going to continue being hard on you until you tell us information."

"Well, you're going to be hard on me till I die. I'm not telling you anything Kallus" Ezra replied.

Kallus glared at Ezra for a long time.
He soon came into the cell and locked the door.

"I hope you will break after this, if not, then we will be forced to call the Inquisitors."

Kallus pressed the detachment button on Ezra's​ restraints and he fell to the floor.
The electricity torture left him extremely weak. 
Kallus sighed as Ezra looked up at him determinedly. 

"Give me all you've got" Ezra spat.
"I won't break."

"I doubt that" Kallus replied.

Two hours later.....

Ezra was a mess. He had slashes all over his arms and legs. Blood trickled from his lip and he had a black eye.
Kallus stood above Ezra's limp form. He didn't understand.
This boy was a child, sure he'd heard Rebel's were tough, but this one was determined not to break.

"The Inquisitors will be in tomorrow boy. I'm sure you've met them before? The Seventh sister will be delighted to know you've been captured."

Ezra hardly moved. He was in too much pain to care. But at the mention of the Seventh sister, he shuddered slightly.
Kallus picked up the boy and put him back on his torture table again.

"I shall see you again tomorrow Bridger."

He was almost out the door when he heard faint laughter.
He spun round to see Ezra chuckling lightly.

"What is it Bridger?" Kallus asked, a little surprised that the child was laughing.

"Your such an idiot Kallus. I'm a Rebel and I won't break. My family will come for me. And they'll kill you for what you've done to me" Ezra said looking up at Kallus with a small smile.

"I feel quite bad for you."

Kallus stared at the boy before shaking his head.

"You're​ out of your mind Bridger. There's no way they'll be able to find you here."

"You'd be surprised Kallus. Believe me. Your gonna be wishing you were never born when they turn up."

Kallus walked out and closed the door.
The kid had such hope and spirit.
With a sigh, he continued down the hall.

Suggestions are always welcome!
Anything could happen.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲