Don't mess with Hera Syndulla

Sorry about the late update!

The Ghost landed on Lothal.
The ramp opened and the crew walked out.
The droid carrier wheeling beside them.
Vizago looked over as they approached.

"Well, well, well. You came through. Took you long enough​. I take it you rewired the droid?" Vizago asked.

"He'll act like any normal droid. He still has Imperial secrets in him so they'll come in useful for you. He's unit AC-78" Sabine replied.

"Now your end of the bargain Vizago. Give us the information about Ezra" Kanan said.

"Information about the scruffy one? I don't think I had any. Ah well. Thanks for the droid" Vizago sneered about to walk off.

Hera's Lekku twitched.

"Uh oh. Hera's about to blow" Zeb muttered to Sabine who felt about ready to strange Vizago. They went through all that and Vizago wasn't giving his end of the bargain?!
Hera stormed over to Vizago and grabbed his unbroken horn. Yanking his face close to hers so their noses where almost touching.
"You listen here Vizago, and you listen good. Ezra Bridger is part of my crew and he's a well liked boy in our family. So you can make all the jokes about him Vizago. You can call him many things, one thing you can't do, is deny us information on where to find him. Either you give us what we want or I'll take the droid and break your horn in half."

The rest of the crew had their hands over thier mouths in shock.
Vizago seemed very surprised at Hera's sudden anger surge.

"I'll get it Hera. Just let me go" Vizago said and Hera obeyed.

"Try anything Vizago" Hera warned.

"And I'll use Kanan's lightsaber to behead you."

Vizago nodded and quickly went to retrieve the data.

"Remind me not to get on her bad side" Sabine whispered to Zeb.

Vizago soon returned with the data.

"Here you are" he said handing it over.

"Thanks. Oh by the way, this is for calling Ezra scruffy."

Hera punched Vizago in the gut.

"Pleasure doing business with you Vizago!" Hera called over her shoulder as she went back to the Ghost.

The others followed her, gob smacked.
AC-78 waved one of his metal arms goodbye to the crew as the ship took off.
Vizago, who was half winded from Hera's punch, stumbled over to the droid.

"Alright. Let's see what information is on you" he sighed activating the hologram.

Writing came up that said:
'Get a life Vizago! You need one!'

Hera sat chuckling in the pilots seat.
The droids data displaying on the holoboard.
Vizago learnt one thing that day.

Don't mess with Hera Syndulla.

Get wrecked Vizago!
Suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲