chapter 37

"I am sorry, i love you."

____________________________________

The red haired male slowly fluttered his eyes open, groaned at the bright yellow hue of the sun directly hitting his eyes.

His hands travelled along the silky sheets, finding for his lover but there was nothing. He looked to his empty side with confusion.

Jungkook was not there.

With his eyebrows raised, he got up from the bed and walked to the living room, sleepily ruffling his bed hair.

"Jungkook?" The sleepy male shouted, thinking that the younger is inside the house, maybe the kitchen.

But after 15 minutes of searching around the house, the red haired male sighed, furrowing his eyesbrows.

"He went home? Without saying? Thats odd..." the older male muttered to himself, thinking about it. He clicked his tougue, grabbing his phone to call jungkook and check up on him but froze as he saw a white paper placed on the glass table of the living room.

With confusion, he walked over to it and picked it up for reading.

Dear Taehyung,

If you're reading this, then i am already gone. Gone in the meaning of 'forever'. I am sorry for leaving you. I am sorry for loving you. You deserve someone better then me. I know you are confused but you may find the reason for this sooner or later. Please don't search for me or hurt yourself. Please be happy and healthy. Take care of yourself. I hope you will find someone better in your life. But i want to say that "i love you." Now and forever. It hurts not to be by your side but i don't think i deserve that place. Thank you for all the happiness you have given me. I will cherish it forever. And good bye.

With love,
Jungkook.

Confusion and pain took over taehyung as his hands were shaking, holding the paper. His eyes turned glassy and a lump was forming in his throat.

"N-no...t-this is not true.." the red haired male voice cracked as his whole body felt weak and pained. He quickly grabbed his coat and dashed out the house, clenching the white paper in his hand.

.

.

.

"Hey bammie!" Yugyeom pecked his boyfriend and smiled.

"You're late to office and acting all lovey dovey." Bambam said rolling his eyes in a playful way.

"Sorry~ anyway the files are in my cabin. Come on!" Yugyeom said dragging bambam to his cabin.

"It was right here." Yugyeom said and went to his table to grab it but stopped as he saw a white paper.

"Whats this?" He muttered and curiously picked it up to read it. The blond male's eyes turned red and teary with confusion and shock as he read it.

"J-jungkook left?!?! It can't be!" Yugyeom shouted and ran out of his office. Bambam looked at his boyfriend and ran behind him with concern.

"Yugyeom wait! Where are you going?!?" Bambam shouted running behind the blonde male.

"To jungkook's house!" Yugyeom said and continued to run but was stopped when someone came infront of him.

"I am coming with you." Namjoon said with sad voice and worried look, holding a white paper in his hand. Yugyeom got the idea and nodded at him as they both ran to his car with a confused and clueless bambam following them.