chapter 34

Jungkook stared at the fresh new cash and a picture of his family intently.

The picture was lastest family picture of him, jin and ji yong their father. They all were smiling and laughing as it was their reunion day. A picture taken by taehyung.

on the other side was fresh scented money. Arranged in bundles. It would surely make up a  big amount. But jungkook's eyes widen at the black leather gun placed next to his family picture. His heart started to beat fast as he felt like his asthma was gonna attack again.

"U-uncle w-whats a-all this-

"Leave my son alone."Daehyun's eyes hooded with darkness as he spoke coldly. Jungkook stared at him in disbelief as he didn't know what was happening.

"W-what-

"QUIET!" Daehyun shouted suddenly making the poor latter to flinch and move back in his seat.

The old man bended down to jungkook's level and smirked slyly.

"I give you two options jungkook." He said tracing his finger on jungkook's trembling cheek.

"Leave taehyung and take this money and run far away from this place." Daehyun said giving a fake sweet smile staring into jungkook's teary eyes.

"Or if you plan to stay with him...i will slaughter your precious family." He said gritting his teeth angrily and jungkook snapped back to reality and moved away from the older quickly.

"N-no..i-

"Seriously what did you think before hooking up with my son. You have no place to even stand next to him. You are literally my butler's son. Thats makes you our slave. You can't even dream about marrying our heirs you peasant." Daehyun said bitterly and jungkook looked down, tears flowing from his eyes.

"And you thought that i would welcome you with open arms Ugly bitch." Daehyun said laughing loudly looking at jungkook.

"You don't deserve taehyung you dirt. Stay away from him. Out of all our sight." Daehyun turned serious again.

"I-i love him and he l-loves me-

"You're really a selfish slut aren't you." Daehyun said looked at him with an amused expression.

"Did you really think that he would love a garbage like you. You are just a dirt under our shoes. THE KIM FAMILY WILL NEVER ACCEPT PEASANTS LIKE YOU!" Daehyun said turning red from anger and jungkook flinched again. He slowly kneeled down and bowed sobbing harder.

"I-i can't leave him.. please....please let us be together...i beg you." Jungkook chocked on his tear unable to speak properly. He couldn't leave taehyung. The older smiling face kept on flashing infront of his eyes when daehyun told him to leave.

Daehyun bended down and looking at the poor male begging for mercy. He raised his hand up slowly....

Slap!

Jungkook fell to the ground beside him as he cheek throbed red. He held in and stared at the older with wide eyes. He body was trembling as daehyun walked closer to him with a fiery raged eyes.

He yanked jungkook's hair as the male cried in pain and hurt.

"Do you not get it? I said leave him! Or you and your family will face the consequences! " daehyun kicked on jungkook stomach making the latter to gag out blood.
He dropped jungkook's weak body on the floor and walked over to his desk.