chapter 14

" Yes i am sure we will have a lot of fun there jungkook."

"When are we going to busan sir." Jungkook asked eagerly.

"Tomorrow." Taehyung said making jungkook's eyes widen.

"That fast?" Jungkook thought.

"Tomorrow morning i will pick you up by your house at 8 am. So be ready." Taehyung said sipping on his coffee.

"O-ok sir." Jungkook muttered.

>>> time skip >>>

"YOU WHAT?" jin shouted as he drop his spatula in shock.

"I-i am going to busan h-hyung." Jungkook said gulping and looked down.

"JUNGKOOK YOU KNOW WE CAN'T GO TO BUSAN RIGHT!" jin's high pitched voice echoed through the house making jungkook flinch.

"Hyung you can't run away forever-

"I AM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU JUNGKOOK!" jin shouted as his face was turning redder.

"Nothing will happen hyun-

"I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FIND YOUR FATHER!" jin said folding his arms and looked at jungkook sternly.

"I know you intentions jungkook. Its not about your company's business shit or anything." Jin said and jungkook looked down sweating nervously.

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT BY SEARCHING FOR THAT BASTARD!" Jin shouted frustatedly.

"I AM GOING HYUNG! AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" jungkook shouted losing his temper and jin's anger rised up.

"WHAT IF THEY FIND YOU-

"They won't! I will be safe. Don't worry." Jungkook said sternly walking away from jin who was teary eyed right now.

"Jungkook ah, why can't you understand? i don't want to loose you." Jin whispered in a cracky voice as a tear fell over his cheeks.

.
.
.

Sunlight filled the sky, pure scattered light; its hue ambitiously illuminating each crevice of the land. Sparrows chirped an explicit background melody making jungkook slowly flutter his eyes.

" oh yea i am going to busan today." Jungkook thought as he rises up his bed to get ready. After packing all this stuff he walked out of his room and entered the silent living room. It was too early for jin to wake up and he knew that.

"Its better this way. Sorry hyung." Jungkook thought as he felt guilty for leaving without saying goodbye face to face. He took out a sticky note and wrote to his hyung.

"I am sorry if i hurted you yesterday hyung. But i want to take this decision. I want to go to busan. So please let me do it. I promise you that i will return safely. And i love you so much. Take care and bye."

Yours,
Jungkookie.

Jungkook sticked the note on the fridge and sighed. He slowly walked out of the house without making a noise and closed the door behind him. His eyes caught up a familiar red haired male leaning against a black bmw.

He looked at him coufusingly as he walked over to the elder.

"Where are the others sir?" Jungkook asked looking inside the car window, not finding anyone else.

"Its only the two of us in this trip." Taehyung said casually making the younger shook.

" wait we are going alone??!! I didn't know this...." jungkook thought and stared at the elder with wide eyes.