chapter 13

"I HATE YOU!" Jungkook yelled again and taehyung eyes was teary. He didn't know why but the younger words were piercing knives in his heart.

"J-jungkook..." taehyung stuttered with a hoarse voice. He didn't know what to say and he wasn't really good at showing his feelings.

"Just go away!" Jungkook cried falling on his knees. Taehyung looked down shocked at his breakdown. He never felt any emotions like this for anyone before.

"Leave me alone please!" And taehyung stepped back at that words. He sighed and turned around walking away from the younger who was on the flooring crying.

But he stopped in his tracks as he heard someone panting heavily. He turned around to see jungkook coughing, wheezing and panting loudly as he held his chest. Jungkook looked at taehyung with his watery eyes and his vision blurred.

"JUNGKOOK!" Was the last thing he heard and everything went black.

Taehyung ran faster then anything and captured jungkook in his arms tightly. He looked the younger's pale fale and his lips was purple from the temperature. He carried the younger securely in his arms and rushed to his car.

"START THE CAR NOW! GO TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL!" Taehyung yelled at his driver who rushed into the driver seat and taehyung sat with jungkook on the back seat. He looked at jungkook's face which was laying on his lap.

"Please be ok." Taehyung muttered caressing the younger's pale cheeks.

.
.
.

"Sir you have to wait outside!!" The nurse said stopping taehyung from entering the emergency room. He looked at jungkook one last time before the doors shut infront of his face.

He sat on the side chairs waiting for a hopeful answer. Taehyung remember every memories from before and his eyes were glassy. He was scared. Scared of losing someone. For the first time in life he felt scared of losing someone. All the new feelings was overwhelming for him and he sighed in frustration rubbing his temples. But his phone rang loudly cutting his thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr.kim where are you? Everybody is searching for you here."

"Leave that aside Mr.namjoon. jungkook just fainted and i bought him over to bighit hospital (lmao)." Taehyung said earning a gasp on the other line.

"OH my gosh! I will come there rite now! And i know his brother! I will get his brother with me!"

"Thanks mr.namjoon." Taehyung said before cutting the call. And right on time the doctors came out.

"Sir is he ok? What happened to him?!" Taehyung nearly shouted as he got up from the chair.

"Calm down Mr.kim. he is fine now." Taehyung sighed in relief as he heard those words. He didn't know how to describe his happiness right now.

"He had an asthma attack being in the cold temperature and i think he was stressed at that time." The doctor said as taehyung looked at him blankly. Yes jungkook has asthma and panic attacks, thats why he always pats his chest and calm himself down all the times.

"I-i see..." taehyung trailed off as he was shocked that he didn't know it.

"He's alright now Mr.kim. you can go and see him." The doctor said again leaving him alone.

.
.
.

Taehyung slowly walked towards the younger who was laying unconciously on the bed. Guilt washed over him as he remembered everything what happened before.

"This is all my fault." Taehyung thought as he held jungkook soft hands in his. He stared at the younger's face as the moonlight from the window shone of it. He rubbed his fingers on jungkook silvery soft skin  and traced along his pink cheeks. The younger has long eyelashes and plump bottom lips but taehyung was more attracted to the scar on his cheek. It made him look even more godly.