chapter 17

" i thought i was gonna loose you."

Jungkook clenched onto taehyung not letting him go, but taehyung didn't complain tho. He happily hugged back.

.
.
.

"Are you ok mister?" The policemen said checking up on taehyung and jungkook who sat near the ambulance.

"Yea i am fine." Taehyung said and the officer nodded running off to other victims of the fire. Jungkook was still in all the trauma and suddenly remembered about minho.

"U-uncle minho!" Jungkook said getting up, looking around place and taehyung got up and went behind him too.

Just as taehyung was about to ask the younger, a small boy appeared out of nowhere infront of them and handed jungkook a paper. The youngee confusingly took the paper and the little boy ran away leaving them confused. Jungkook opened the letter and read it.

Jungkook,

If you want to meet me, come to busan district****** ****. Please be safe. Zico and his gang will be looking for you.

Your uncle,
Minho

Jungkook sighed and closed the letter before taehyung could read it.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked from behind.

"Nothing, lets go back to the hotel." Jungkook said smiling slightly.

.
.
.

Taehyung and jungkook entered the hotel and both of them were really exhausted.

"I am going to sleep." Taehyung said yawning but jungkook held his hand stopping him. The elder turned back to see the younger's puffy eyes which was red and swallon from crying.

"We have to treat you wounds first." Jungkook said walking over to the cabinets and getting the hotel's first aid kit. The elder smirked at the opportunity and took his shirt off revealing his toned upper body.

"Why did you take your shirt off?" Jungkook blushed and looked away.

"There are also wounds here." Taehyung said pointing to his chest which had slight red marks on it.

The younger sat infront of taehyung and cleaned his wounds while taehyung just stared at him.

"Why did you cry when i didn't come out of the building?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice making the younger stop his actions. He looked up and saw the elder staring deeply into his eyes.

"I-i was worried. You- you're my boss." Jungkook said not meeting the other's eyes. Taehyung frowned and eyed the younger suspiciously.

"Is that the only reason?" Taehyung asked in a cold voice making the younger shiver.

"It will hurt a bit but the cream will heal it." Jungkook said changing the topic and bought his fingers to apply cream on the older's chest. But taehyung caught his hand making the younger look at him.

"You know what else could heal me?" Taehyung said and the younger into a warm hug.

"This."  (This smooth rat!)

Jungkook eyes was wide when his face was burried onto taehyung's bare chest. He was blushing like crazy and his heart skipped a beat. 

"M-mr kim-

"Shhhh lets stay like this a bit longer." Taehyung said smilling as he buried his face into the younger's face. ( cue kdrama song)

.
.
.

Jungkook woke up the next morning in taehyung's arms. He sighed as this is the second time its happening. The older always hugs him in sleep.

He looked at the clock and it was 5 am. He woke up extremely early to meet with minho and didn't want to bring taehyung along. He was scared that the elder will be in danger because of him.