chapter 4

Replay:

i-i am really sorry mr.kim. i got drunk yesterday and said such rude and disrespecful words to you. I really didn't meant it, please forgive me. I promise that it won't happen again. I am sorry." Jungkook rambled and bowed praying that taehyung would accept his apology.

But he just smirked evily.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

There was an awkward silence after jungkook's apology. He was still fiddling with his fingers and waiting for a reply from taehyung. While taehyung's mind was creating ideas on how he can take advantage of this scared bunny boy. He stood up from his chair and walked over to jungkook who started panicking again.

" whats your name again? " taehyung asked, folding his arms and casually leaning on his desk infront of jungkook.

" j- jeon jungkook " the younger managed to whisper.

" well, you are right Mr.jeon. you really used a lot of harsh words on me. Is that how you talk to your boss? Thats really disappointing." Taehyung said, in a fake disappointment and hurt tone to tease the black haired male.

" I- i am really sorry Mr.kim!! I didn't mean to do it! Please don't fire me! Please! I will do anything!! Please" jungkook started pleading as he panicked. This job was really important to him. He needed money for something.

Taehyung smirked at his last words.

"Anything?" The elder asked playing with his tougue.

" yess! Anything! I will do anything! Please don't fire me mr.kim!" Jungkook pleaded not caring about anything.

"Ok" taehyung said casually and jungkook eyes lit up. He gave a relieved sign and was about to thank his boss but suddenly his breath hitched to find the elder really close to him. Taehyung breath hit jungkook's ears sending shivers down his spine. He became stiff and his eyes was really wide as if he saw a ghost.

" but you will be my slave." Taehyung whispered into jungkook ears in his oh so deep voice making the younger's legs go jelly. He bought his back face back, facing the younger and stared into his eyes deeply.

" S-slave?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone.

" yes. You will do as i say and follow my orders being around me all the time. And you can never go against me." Taehyung said in a scary and demanding way.

"Something like his secretary or worker right?" Jungkook thought in his mind looking at the elder who was waiting for his answer.

" B-but mr.kim i also have to work at my department." The younger said.

" well i don't care about that. But when i call you, you must be here and do work for me." Taehyung said and waited for the younger to answer him.

"But how can i leave my work and go to him all the time? Mr.namjoon will kill me. But i bought this on myself! Ughhh! Fuck my life. Why does this have to happen. What should i do! I can't get fired and search for a new job. I really worked hard to get this job. And this is the only way mr.kim will forgive me. Its just an secretary kind of job jungkook ah. You can do it. Stop worrying so mu-

" ANSWER ME ALREADY!! " taehyung shouted suddenly, loosing his patience making the younger flinch and step back. He realised that he was thinking for a way long time and mr.kim's angry face was really scary right now.

" y-yes Mr.kim! I will do as you s-say! " he squeaked out quickly without thinking. Taehyung smirked with satisfaction and leaned on his desk again.