chapter 28

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes as the moonlight flashed over his face. He smiled as he saw taehyung hugging him tightly and shivered as the room's temperature was slightly cold.

"Its night already..." he thought as he looked at the view outside the window.

"Tae..wake up..." he mumbled caressing the other male's red shining hair. The said male opened his eyes sleepily and smiled making jungkook blush.

"I love you..." he mumbled and hugged the younger male.

"Uh huh..pabo get up! Its night time!" Jungkook complained like a wife.

"Wait...i have something to give you." Taehyung said reaching for his pant's pocket and the younger furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Taehyung opened his hands revealing a 'black and white heart conmected couple chain' he bought last time.

"I wanted to give you last time...but you kept running away from me." Taehyung said as he told the white one and wore his around jungkook's neck. The younger didn't say anything and stared at it lovingly.

"The black on is for me. Our hearts connect." The older said chuckling a little at his own childishness for buying it. Jungkook didn't say anything and just pecked on the older's nose suddenly.

"I love it." Jungkook said caressing his white chain on his neck.

"About earlier, you didn't say why you ignored me-

"Shh..just leave that topic." Jungkook shushed the older giggling cutely which diverted taehyung's mind. He smiled and kissed the younger deeply.

"You're so cute." Taehyung cooed as they broke the kiss making the younger chuckle.

"Says Mr.handsome." jungkook said making taehyung smile. They stayed like that for a while until jungkook spoke again.

"We should leave the office. Its night already." Jungkook got up and dressed up as both of them were shirtless.

Taehyung hummed and dressed himself as well.

"I'll drop you home." He said as both of them exited the old meeting room.

"Its fine. I can go myself too." Jungkook said walking like a kid.

"As if! No way I am letting my boyfriend walk alone at night. You're mine." Taehyung said like a protective boyfriend which he is.

"Yah! Stop saying like that!" Jungkook said hitting taehyung's shoulder, with his blushing face.

"Ok babe." Taehyung teased the younger again and this time jungkook literally looked like a tomato but his blushing expression changed to a pained one.

"Ow" jungkook limped feeling pain in his lower region and taehyung looked at him with worry.

"Ahh...i went too hard on you right...sorry." taehyung said rubbing his hair sheepishly.

"Its fine. Don't worry." Jungkook said weakly, trying to endure the pain.

"Thats good. Cause i wasn't really feeling sorry." Taehyung said smirking and the younger looked at him in disbelief, hitting his chest right after looking.

"Yahh you meanie- AAAH" jungkook gasped as he legs were lifted from the ground. Taehyung carried him bridal style and started walking casually.

"Yah what are you doing?!? Put me down! people are going to see!" Jungkook said hitting the older's chest not too hard.

"I don't care. I am carrying my boyfriend. What's wrong with that?" Taehyung said, pressing on the word 'my'. Jungkook looked at him as if the older was crazy. Even though inside he liked it.

He smiled at taehyung and leaned his head against the older's hard chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I am so lucky." He thought smiling to himself like as idiot while being carried by the older.

Little did they know that, they are being watched.

.
.
.

"Master Daehyun, our plan failed. Young master taehyung is back with that boy again." The butler spoke looking down scared of the other male's reaction. The older male just frowned at first but smirked coldly later.

"Tsk.... this is getting even more interesting." The old man said tapping his fingers together.

____________________________________

Short quick chap for y'all before i go to sleep. I love you guys😘 thank you so much for 6k+ reads😭😭

Anyway lemme ask you a question before going!

Who's your bias? (In bts)

Mine is jungkookie😂😅 its quiet obvious isn't it..

but i ship him with tae!! I know i am a trashcan so i never dream of me being with him! I pray that he should end up with tae...😢😂😂😂lol

Bye guys😊😊💕💕