chapter 2

" ya know i hateeeuu thish placeee" jungkook said pouting and fake crying.

" and why is that?" Taehyung said as he held onto the younger's waist to keep him from falling.

" everybody is soo rich and classy and i look like a trash can( wow they talking about us 😂)" jungkook whined.

Taehyung was just keeping quiet staring at the younger, examining his features. He had big doe eyes, big button nose, long thick eye lashes, black hair which fell right above his eyes and a slim petite body. Oh and that bunny teeth which taehyung found really adorable.

" well you are a beautiful trashcan then." Taehyung said.

Jungkook turned and looked at him weirdly and cupped his cheeks suddenly making taehyung's eyes go wide.

" awww such a sweety! Thank you dear!" Jungkook said in an aunty tone and squished his cheeks.

Taehyung frowned took jungkook's hands off his face and sighed. And suddenly jungkook jumped onto him and started to ruffle his hair.

" ayeee your hair is soo soft and fluffy hehehehe" jungkook said giggling and messing with taehyung's hair. The elder just stared at him and held his hands bringing it down.

" hey leave my hands you little monkey!" Jungkook screamed in a childish tone.

" umm no. You are really drunk right now" taehyung said with a poker face.

" you little chicckeennn!! Imma slash you up and throw you! Leave me you bucket head! Stupid! Idiot! Pig! Buffalo! Dickhea- "

" JUNGKOOK ??!"

Someone shouted cutting off jungkook and both of them turned their heads toward that person. A tall guy with blond hair approached them and looked at jungkook with worry.

"Jungkook where were you? We were searching for you!" The blond guy said. He noticed taehyung and quickly bowed with respect.

" hello sir. I am yugyeom from the finance department."

" heyy yugyieee i misshed youuuu" jungkook squealed and jumped on top yugyeom.

" jungkookie are you drunk?!? Oh my gawd lets go from here!" Yugyeom said and held jungkook.

" excuse us sir" yugyeom said and pulled jungkook with him.

" leave me yugyieee i can fight that little ant!" Jungkook said bringing his hands up to fight taehyung. Yugyeom just ignored him and dragged him along the corridor.

Taehyung watched them leave, jungkook was blabbering about beating taehyung and yugyeom just dragged him like a potato sack. He chuckled and thought

This is going to be interesting.

____________________________________

Double update cause why not?  😂😜