Impulse

"You're so annoying!!!"

"No one cares!!!"

Raven and Beast Boy panted from the shouts of their fight. Their own breaths fanning each other's face.

Why they fought? They don't know. All they know is they fought.

Oh Azarath, why haven't I noticed we were this close? Those soft forest green hair and alluring green eyes. His adorable pointy ears. His kissable lips in a slight pout letting his fang show.

Raven pulled her hood up as Beast Boy's eyes narrowed on her.

Man, that just framed her face better. Her great purple hair poking out. Her eyes flowing with mysteriousness. She licks her plump lips.

Without even knowing, both had leaned closer to one another in impulse. Beast Boy swiftly pulled Raven's face closer by her hood and kissed her. She grabbed Beast Boy by the shoulder pressing him against her.

Swiftly caressing each others lips, Beast Boy pinned Raven to the wall.

Raven pulled him closer by the waist, wrapping her legs around him.

Warmth went through their bodies as they kissed each other.

After a while, the need for air came and they parted for a moment before leaning again.

Beast Boy carassed her thighs that he held to keep her up against the wall letting her moan and slipped his tounge inside her mouth.

They battled for dominance. Beast Boy let out a growl as he won and swirled around. Their tounges massaged and danced with each other.

A loud crash was heard at the kitchen which made Raven open her eyes.

She pulled away from him knowing if they keep it up, her emotions would go out of control and so would her powers.

Beast Boy was having none of it and kissed her again then pushed her against the wall tightly giving her no way out.

Raven gasped for air as Beast Boy pulled away just for a moment and swooped in again.

She pushed him lightly but to no avail. She pushed him with a little bit more force, he growled and pressed unto her tighter. With gritting teeth she pushed with all her might making him stumble back with a whine. She slumped down the wall panting.

"That... was dangerous... Who knows what... could... have happened... if... my... powers went... haywire..." Raven panted.

Beast Boy stayed silent and stared at her intently trying to stop himself from taking her right there.

The door opened and the rest of the Titans came in with groceries.

"What happened in here?!?" Robin explained.

The two stared around the room and finally noticed the broken window, light, vases and the couch has been flipped.

"Raven, did your powers get out of the control?" Starfire asked rubbing Raven's back who was still panting.

"Not my powers. Beast Boy's impulse went out of control." she said before teleporting to her room.

"Grass stain, what did you do?" Cyborg asked in a low voice.

Beast Boy gulped before burying his face in his hands, "We were fighting and... and..."

"And?" Robin asked as all three of them huddled closer to Beast Boy.

"I... kissed her?"

"What?!?" Robin exclaimed.

Cyborgs jaw dropped, "Dude!"

Starfire narrowed her eyes on her, "You must control your impulse of the kissing, Friend Beast Boy..."