Addictive Kisses

Reading quietly on the couch sat Raven.

And right behind her was Beast Boy who scanned her in admiration.

Man, I love her but I never really looked at her. I mean, she's actually pretty hot. She does have muscle but she's soft in all the right places. And I never really noted how her legs are flawless despite her always wearing leotards. And her eyes look so dazzling as she is so engrossed in her book. And those lips, man don't they look so lucious and plump.

He quickly shook his head before something innapropriate comes.

He went in front of her stopping himself from trying anything wrong, but his tries were failed as he crept up to her and had settled on her lap.

Raven glared at him and shut her book.

"What in Azarath's name are you doing Beast Boy?!? Get off!!!"

But instead of following her orders, he slammed his mouth unto hers.

His mouth moved on hers as she was frozen in surprise. She never felt warmth like that from a kiss. She felt sparks on her lips and on her waist where he held her.

Beast Boy pulled away and breathed in air before looking away.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself."

Raven didn't really mind since she was curious about it. She had never kissed or have been kissed before and everything he had done was new to her. And one thing was for sure, she liked his kisses and thought they were addicting.

"That was called kissing right?"

Beast Boy eyed her in confusion, "Yes?" it came out more of a question.

"There are other types of kissing?"

"I guess?"

"... can you teach me?"

Beast Boy's jaw dropped until he noticed the curious look on Raven's face and realized she was inexperienced about all this. He knew he shouldn't joke about it so he stayed silent. Not until he actually remembered her question did he scramble off her lap and ended up landing beside her on the couch.

"Uhmm, I guess so?" he always wanted to kiss Raven. But the thought of him getting thrown out the window and into the bay stopped him until now.

"So, uh. First I guess we should face each other." Raven did as told.

"Second we have to lean in. And when I kiss you, you might have to kiss back." he said as he leaned in and kissed her.

She started to kiss back. Beast Boy was quite amused how the know-it-all actually didn't know all. He loved the feel of her lips on his as he let out a slight growl. He guided Raven's arms around his neck while he slipped his arms around her waist. Raven had the urge to get more. Her hands went to the back of his head and pushed his head closer. Beast Boy's arms pulled her closer until she was on his lap.

Panting, they pulled away.

"That... was... good." Beast Boy said trying to catch more air.

"Next is the tounge kissing, after is making out." he said fast before slamming his mouth on hers again letting his animal dominance come over him and his impatience to kiss her.

Raven pulled him closer as he tilted his head to the side. Ever so gently, he bit her bottom lip and she let out a gasp against his mouth. He let his tongue in her mouth and she let out a surprised squeak as Beast Boy grinned against the kiss. He explored the new territory and urged her tongue to move with his to which she happily oblidged.

Beast Boy's hands slipped to her thighs as he lifted her up and flipped them. He pinned Raven to the couch and kissed her with more force as his tongue danced with hers.

He pulled away and started to kiss and suck on her neck.

"What... now...?" Raven asked panting from losing breath and trying not to moan.

"This... is another... type... It's called hickeys..." he said in between his job.

Successfully making two small and one large hickeys he kissed her again and pressed their bodies together. They slowly started to lay down as their legs tangled with each other and Beast Boy pinned Raven down.

"Raven, have you seen the-" Robin stopped with wide eyes when he saw the two practically shoving each other's tounges down their throats.

"Uhh, I uhmm, I'm gonna... leave... yeah..." he said awkwardly before hurrying out.

They had shrugged him off and continued their business until Beast Boy pulled away.

"I... I just want to get this clear... I like you, Rae..." he said looking at her with a grin.

She already knew from being an empath but was still surprised, she mirrored his grin. "I like you too, Garfield. Now stop gawking and kiss me!"

He happily oblidged until the door slammed open.

"Beast Boy! Do you know where my-" Cyborg immediately stopped and seemed to have had an error in his systems when he saw them kissing.

They reluctanly stopped as Raven continued to read. Beast Boy gave her a quick stroke of her hair and a kiss on her forehead.

He pulled Cyborg out of the room after flashing Raven a grin that made her cheeks flush.