Taken Care Of

Beast Boy being injured was an understatement. He wasn't just injured very slightly, his whole body seemed to have a bandage and he refused to have anything.

He tried standing up from the hospital bed and almost fell before steadying himself.

The door burst open and in came Raven with a concerned face, "Beast Boy! You aren't supposed to be out of bed. Get back in right now." she demanded but Beast Boy shook his head.

"I want... to go... to... the... common room..." he pleaded trying to ignore the pain at his jaws everytime he opened his mouth.

Raven sighed and carried him in her arms gently as to not hurt him in any way.

She made her way to the common room and sat on the couch with Beast Boy on her lap.

He muttered a faint 'thank you' with a strained voice and Raven hummed in response.

They sat there as Beast Boy sulked in the sun from the large windows and Raven's scent. He sighed in content as he settled in.

"Want anything?" Raven asked. And Beast Boy lightly shook his head no.

Robin came in and walked to them his eyes wide, "Beast Boy should be in the hospital wing. Let me take him there."

"No." Raven said and shook her head with a glare saying 'back off'.

Robin nodded and went off.

Starfire came in from the kitchen with two mugs of coffee.

"Friend Raven! I have made the coffee! Want some?" she asked cheerfully but Raven shook her head.

She nodded in understanding and left.

Cyborg came in and was going to play video games when the TV was plugged off with magic.

Cyborg turned to see Raven with Beast Boy in her arms glaring at him.

"Can I please play?" he begged.

Raven shook her head, "No."

Cyborg sighed in defeat and left.

"Thank you, Rae..." Beast Boy croaked, gripping her cloak.

Raven stroked his hair carefully avoiding his injury at the head.

"You're welcome, Gar."