Epilouge

Frisks P.O.V

I stood there at the end of the cliff. My life was going to end early. I could see flowers coming out of my clothes.

I coughed out flowers, which was suprising.

Sans caught up to me catching his breath.

"Sweeth- sweetheart..."

I turned to him.

"Sans.." I stutterd.
"my life is going to end soon. "

"No. I wont let it. " Sans continued.

"I dont want you to get hurt. " I rubbed my hand.

"But.. I love you " Sans said. Holding me.

My hair flew softly in the wind

"I.. Love you too "

He leaned close to me and I melted away into a kiss.

It felt so good. I coudn't stop.
This was my happy ending.
Or is it..

----------- Months later -------

Months have passed, days have passed. I have been with sans for over a year now.

This is my life.

I now have Sans as my spouce. Living happily with our two daughters, Amaryllis and Alstromeria. The names origniate from flowers, Alstromeria is a lily and Amaryllis is.. A plant? Well it matches cause the flower is red.

"Daddy! Amaryllis, stole my doll! I hate her so much! I wish she was never my sister!"

"No no, sweetie, thats not-"

"I WISH SHE WAS NEVER BORN!"

"Thats.."

"Daddy! Amaryllis is so mean!"

"Shh don't worry, once mommy taught me that, sometimes kindness is enough..."

I finally lived a happy life.
I finally had my happy ending.

One day,

"Amaryllis, Alstroemeria, behave around daddy okay? "

"Okay mommy!" They said in sync

"Sweetcheeks, where you going?" Sans took my hand.

"Just.. Take care of the children, will you, redbear?" I cooed

He groaned at the nickname, "Heh, anything for my Sweetheart" he chuckled.

"Love you.. All.."

I crept out of our house and ran into the distance.

I can't believe this. I'm doing this.

Everyone should have realized my sudden mistakes.

Like one time flowers would just come out of my clothes all of a sudden, and also in the middle of the night Sans has to lead me to the sink as I cough out flowers. Or when the bed would be coverd in flower petals.

I didnt want anyone to know this but...
I'm dying.

...

Flowers.

Just when the moment comes, I want them all to know.. I love them all.

.........

"Mother.." I flipped the pages until I reached the end of the book.

"That was her journal.. Her life. "

"Mother says always be kind. I don't actually remember what she looks like anymore. But dad says she's an angel"

Of course I belive him. I believe mother was the savior of all monsters and humans.

They simply found her soul a few hours later and retrieved it to Sans. I still remember when he would cry, clasping the jacket.

It was.. Tragic.

But her example showed everyone what kindness, bravery, persevierance, justice, patience, integrity and determination.

Everyone heard about my mother, because of her racism died faster. And humans and monsters were mixing.

I stood there infront of my mother's diary.

I want to make a difference like her.

Like my mother

Like, Frisk.

************

IM SO SORRY THIS IS OVER!!
ITS NOT YOU, ITS ME- jk

But Seriously, this book has alot of wrong grammar, short chapters and confusing parts.

This book was just practice, like Frans Fans! Another book I'm working on.

I have lots of books to publish!

But i hope u like the sotry line of this :)

ITS THE END!

Goodbye!