N O T_f r i e n d s

Frisks pov

"Yeah right" Flowey scoffed. As he grumbled and turned away.

"Sans.." I tried to catch up to Sans or should i say; "Ketchup-" wait. Whoops this is a different timeline. I guess, my memories always forget. Urrgggh. But i do remember some... Some, of them.

Thoughts made me shiver. And mumble to myself. Like what have I gotten myself into?

How did I get into this situation...?

Why am I following this.. This skeleton?!

Why am I still doing it? Why cant i stop it- Why?

Stop walking!

Stop believing.

The two words made my body freeze as I stopped and stood there on the cold snow. My hands freezing as sans just didnt give a shit about me. Like I didnt exist. Heh? Why would he care? I could make this journey by myself and get me out of this AU!!

'stop thinking that your friends!'

We said never to ever to agree! Nothing will ever happen I will never be 'His'... Sweetheart... I grumbled in rage as if i wanted to summon.. Her.

I stopped walking and went the other direction.

"Hey! Where are ya going?" Sans furiously complained. Hehe kind of funny. But nevermind-

I ran and the adrenaline was really sweet and fast. The feeling of freedom. I dont have to be his! I never! I'll be a.. Free bird. Just like I always once was.

"Sweetheart wait! Thats not-" His muffled voice shouted at me across the forest and maze of the trees.

...I was..

Foolish.

Two guards stood infront of me as I froze in terror. They shouted in a fierce voice "Hault." I tiltted my head to make out who these two were. Never seen them before.

"So there's the human." One guard said chuckling lightly. "Call in the 'Boss' "

Do they really have a boss? Are you kidding me?

A tall figure entered the great door. He had a very.. Unique pose.. Quite familar..? I guess. Until I snapped.

Its papyrus!

"Finally, I the Great Papyrus, Shall now capture this tiny hepless human. " Papyrus chuckled.

"And now no more games and puzzles! Your already here. " He snapped his finger and two armored men therew me in a cage.

"H-huh?" Papyrus glared at me with a playfull look as he grinned with plesure.

"Papyrus. I seem you captured a human." Sans came in with a surprised look on his face and his hand on his pokets.

"Yes brother! I, Papyrus will now join the royal guard!" Papyrus paused.

"S-Sans you- Did you... Did you?" I paused. Heh I knew this was coming.  But avoided it, Heh how foolish. It was kinda cute since sans helps papyrus alot.. On the last AU...

"Sans?" Papyrus shot a glare at sans.

"What? You got your human so now I dont need ta' follow your commands. " Sans shrugged.

"Oh great. " I skeptaically rased a brow.

"Just kill me alreadyy!" I shook the cage.

"Killing is a bit harsh.. But If thats how you want it so-" Papyrus paused..

"Wha- Wait!! No!"

Another foolish act. Wow, I cant belive how I gotten myself here. How am I here.

"Listen, Human... I want to join the royal guard and the only way for that to happen is I need to capture you!"

"Papyrus's right. " Sans shrugged.

"Is there anything else..? Anything I can do? P-please spare me. " I pleaded with mercy.

"Hmm.. Tempting. Alright human! You can stay with us for awhile. Since I already captured you. "

Papyrus grinned and unlocked the cage. He took my hand and lead me to his house.

"Aw come on bro? Cant we just kill her already? Her voice is annoying as hell" Sans put on a agreeing smile as he tried to tell papyrus to.. Kill me.

"Hmph." I blew a raspberry at sans as I held papyrus' hand.

"Jeez kid. " Sans followed.

&&&&&&&

A/N dramAtic tjongs are happening Next EISKWYSJSHSKDHSKJDSJSJDJSJ
S
SISNSKSJDNDKDMX
D
WISJDNDJND

ots