W i l t i n g_L o v e

"Welp.. Im going. " Frisk stood up skeptically as she dusted off her pants and picked up her jacket that layed on the floor.

"Nyeh? Where are you going human?" Papyrus peeked to see frisk dusting off her jacket.

"Im going out." Frisk beamed as she picked her shoes up and headed to the door.

"Geez frisk you act like an angry girlfriend from a fight. " sans lazily said as he drank mustard. He crossed his arms as he smirked and watched frisk attempt to open the door.

"W-huh?" frisk stared at the doorknob in confuson as she shook the door.

"pfft. Cant get out can ya?" Sans lazily said as he got D R U N K from mustard.

"N-no! I can get out. " Frisk was flustered as she shook the doorknob and pulled it as hard as she can.

The tempreture was pretty cold but frisk was sweating 

"Sans go help the human!" papyrus nagged as he cooked spaghetti.

Sans grumbled as he grabbed another bottle of mustard and tapped it open.

Frisk waited patiently as she let go of the doorknob. She puffed her hair out of the way as she stood there with a sarcastic expresion.

"What?" sans said as he threw the bottle across the room and crossed his legs.

"Papyrus! Go help the huuuman!" Sans called out.

Frisk eye rolled at sans lazilyness. As papyrus walked up to frisk and announced: "I THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS WILL HELP YOU" He paused.

He grabbed an axe laying beside the wall and SMASHED the door open. Frisk was stunned. Why did they break the door? Wood pieces layed scatterd around.

"G'dbye Sweetcheeks. " sans waved.

Frisk mumbled as she walked away.

---------Later------

"Heya frisk!" Flowey rapped around frisks leg, he waved using his leafy hands.

Frisk's day was brightening up as she smiled and walked onward

Floweys smile faded as he looked at the puddles while frisk walked.

He started to grow bored as he slowley rapped around frisk.

"Frisk..? " flowey said in a meek voice.
"hm?" Frisk didnt turn as she kept on walking. "The flowers... Will you.. Wilt?" Flowey spoke as frisk stopped strolling around. Frisk plastered a nervous and uneasy smile as she slowley looked and flowey who was worried and clueless.

"I- I..... " Frisk paused as she looked at her hands full of golden petals booming  and some wiliting.

Her soul flashed and let out a faded red tint to it. Her soul was...

Dying.

Flowey looked at frisk with shock and worry.

Frisk smiled in worrie as she trembled.

She started marching upward as the slient waters of the waterfall could be heard.

Rustling wind and echoflowers echoing frisk sat near a field of echoflowers and let out a sad sigh.

"Hm...." Flowey murmred as he sat next to frisk who layed down in the grass in mid sentence.

'Save our souls..' The echoflower spoke.

Frisk was dazzled by the blue beam that lighted whenever they echho.

'SANS YOU STUPID SKELETON!' Frisk let out a small giggle as she heard papyrus voice.

Looks like they come here alot.

*********
A/N: .......

......

'wow this is akward. The ehoflowers are listening to my voice!!! Cool!'

Ehem. Yep.

Uhuh see ua