B o s s

FLOWEYS P.O.V

Frisk has been acting very strange latley. She looked a bit more tired and anxtious. I don't know but... Is there something wrong with her?

I sprang up to the surface at the waterfall as I caught frisk sitting and listening to the echoflowers.

Thats quite.. Unusual?

"Break the barrier Human"

Eh what does that mean? Will frisk break the barrier? What is she doing?

We cant sit around listing to silent broken echos!

"We need to escape!" I yelled with worry.

Frisk didnt turn her head but lightly nodded as she continued to listen to the soft echos.

I lazily slumped as frisk didnt listen to anything that I said.

"Frisk..." I paused.
"Frisk we... We"

A dark shadow appeard behind me as I turned my head to see.. Ugh, that Smiley Trashbag....

"What is it you bonehead?!" I growled at him, trying not to get frisks attention.

"Its none of your buissnes. " He causually said. Walking up to frisk.

It got me curious to see that bastard here.

"Heya, doll " Sans leaned on frisks shoulder.

What the heck?

"What do you want." Frisk said in a firm and powerfull voice, but she played with the water camly as if nothing even happened.

I dont want to stalk but.. Whatever its important.

I hid behind some tall grass and listened to the conversation

"I-... I um" sans mutterd

"Eh? Are you just gonna stutter? Is that what your doing!? Gonna waste my time?" Frisk stared at him blankly.

Ohh im enjoying this!

"oh my god." Sans facepalmed himself as frisk pouted her lips and crossed her legs.

"I.. I- I owe you an apologie doll. "

I got shocked with the words that came out of that stupid ass skeleton.

"...for what" Frisk whisperd

"Well.. Um for.. Awhile... Ago" Sans scrached the back of his head akwardly smiling as frisk rased a brow at the suspicous skeleton.

"Yeah right! Like i'd believe a lier like you." Frisk narrowed her eyes at sans

Finally she hates him! Aha! Oh yes!!

I lightly chuckle as frisk turned to me narrow-eyed.

Whoops!

"Cmon dove.. Is there anything I can do~" He smirked

Geez i hate this bonehead.

"...Well.. There is... Three things..."

"And whats that doll?"Sans continued, lightly chuckling as frisk eyed sans with rage.

"1. Stop calling me names, 2. Stop being mean! 3. I am now your boss" Frisk smirked with an evill look on her face.

Sans stood there as he blankly stared at frisk, surprised.

"I.. Do I have to do this?" Sans lightly chuckled as frisk cut him off with an nod.

Frisk should have said to leave us alone.

"Pfft you're my boss?" San raised a brow at her as he gtinned.

"Do it. " Frisk said with a serious expression.

"F-fine.. Doll-" Sans stutters
"No. I wanna hear it from you" Frisk pointed at him.

"B-boss." red blush spread over his cheeks as frisk praised of what she did.

Wow this esclated quickly.

***

A/N:  escaltedquickly but  YOLo i need to sleep.

Ajhahahahahs

Okay i hipe you liked this chapter it wad insorired by a comuc!!

If yiuu get the referance comment!!! Yayayayayaya

Baiii