C u p_o f_l u c k

FRISKS P.O.V.

"....."

I sat on a red chair, next to a monster. Alphys, she hesitated to talk to me so I just striked the first move.

"So, um what do you work? I mean.. What kind of scientific things do you study?"

"O-oh, it's.. Simply helping the underground and using scientific machines to help.'' She stutterd a bit, keeping trying to keep her position calm.. I guess it was pretty hard for her to be talking to a human who she THOUGHT was making.. Out with a-

You know.

I could already tell this could go wrong. But I shove that out of my mind and smile.

"Oh.. Any intrests?" I reply, gracefully grabbing my cup of tea, and quietly drinking.

"Well, I mostly transfer the souls on a test subject and study it, and its a really hard course- Um.. For short, just you know-.. Nerdy." She murmerd in a soft tone. Alphys looked down at her yellow scaley hands, as she clasped them together.

I could already feel the akwardness getting closer.

"Oh, thats nice. " I smile.

Sans enterd the room which broke the tence slience, alphys quickly turned to the opening sound.

"Heya, alph" Sans waved, Alphys simply beamed a smile and ajusted her glasses.

Sans took a seat next to mine, a black leather ottman, as he lazily sat there looking at me and Alphys like there were no problems in the world.

I glanced back at alphys and It made her nervous. "So- don't mean to b-be going through your personal stuff but do you really have an relationship with a human?" Alphys was kind of interested to hear, and pfft, sorry we dont have any. Sans..? Nah.

"pfft, that was all a jok-" I Laughed until sans nudged me, which made me outbalanced.

"yeah. " Sans lazily nodded, rapping his hand around my waist, simply pulling himself closer.

How i hate this.

I snarled at Sans as he just smirked. Just smirked.

"Oh... Ha... Ha...." Alphys stutterd.

~~~~~~~

"Sans please stop with all the jokes." I polietly asked.

"Whaaaaaat? Lets see... No" Sans grinned, nudging me which made my temper rise.

"Its really annoying. " I continued.
"Aw you don't like my jokes? Bad for ya. " Sans shrugged it off, as we walked along the snowy trail.

Slience roamed around, which made my nerves tence and I started feeling, embarassed of nothing.

"Hey.. Sans...?" I paused, looking down at my hands which had little flowers growing.

"Do you.. Like flowers?" I eagerly waited for that responce.
"All flowers are beautiful, Sweetheart" Sans winked, which made me more annoyed. "But ya know, even the most beautiful flowers wilt. "
"Speaking of flowers, aren't you a flower?" Sans raised a brow.

"no.." I replied, after a few moments, I skeptically continued, "I mean.. I don't know. "

Sans stared in shock, as his voice rose in a tone (something ???)

"You don't KNOW?!"
I gasped startled with his actions, and gently replied "Y-yes.. But-"
"wha- HOW could you not KNOW who you are?" Sans was bewildered and stunned.
"Frisk! why don't.. WHY?''

Yes.. Why don't I know?

Why?

Why.

Am I a flower, that stepped upon unfortunate luck, and my life just wilting?

Am I... Just a flower?

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" Sans shouted.

"STOP STOP STOP. " I replied. Tears flowing out my face.

*****

HI

UM

I DIDNT UPLOAD FOR A LOOOOOOOOON TIME I PROMISE THIS WEEK THERE WILL BE MORE UPDATES.

UM NO SPOLIER.

HgAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OK SU