Maria {Nine}

"Maria, my phone just died and I didn't do my streaks!" D said. He knows that I know how important streaks are. 

     "Here, do them on my phone." I handed D' Angelo my phone without logging out of my Snapchat. I have nothing to hide, so I don't care what he does. He posted a selfie of him on my story and then did my streaks and his. I trust him enough not t do anything illegal. He ended up logging into his Instagram, too! 

     "Don't use all my battery, D' Angelo!" I tell him, or he'll use it until it dies.

     "I'll use it until it's at 50 percent"

     "What is it at right now?"

     "73 percent." 

     "Okay, whatever." I answered, to finish the sentence. I walked away to get ready for the game. 

     "What time is it?" I asked D' Angelo, like five minutes later. 

     "3:22." D' Angelo says, turning on my phone. 

     "Can you log back into my Snapchat?" I asked.

     "If I knew you password, I would. But I don't know it, sorry."

     "Oh yeah." 

     I took my phone, logged back into my Snapchat and changed me password to: Ortiz0405. I told him my password and was going to tell me his, but then he decided that he wanted to change his password to the same is mine. I logged out of mine and went into his, had him type in his old password and then I made the password the same as mine.

     "Strike three!" Joe West, the umpire, screamed for the whole stadium to hear.  D' Angelo, the dugout, the fans, and I cheered as the Red Sox jogged in and the Rays jogged out.  As the team filled into the dugout, D' Angelo and I gave them high- fives. When I gave Rafael a high- five he smiled and I thought I was going to die. 

     "Hey old man!" D' Angelo said to Big Papi. 

     "Yeah?" He answered. 

      "Can we got to Olive Garden after the second with Mookie?" 

     "We'll see if Mookie can come and if Maria even like it."

     "I LOVE Olive Garden!" I interrupted. 

     "Okay, I guess we're just waiting on Mookie. If he can't go, then we three can still all go, if that's okay with you guys." D and I both nod our heads, telling him yes. 

D' Angelo walked up to Mookie. 

     "Hey, wanna go to Olive Garden?"

QOTC: 

  What one thing do you really want but can't afford?  

Shawn Mendes- Really though a softball bat and glove of my choosing