Maria {Three}

"... Be batgirl!" Rafael, David, and D'Angelo told me. I gave Sunny, Anthony, Giana, Solaya, Avia, Capella, David, D'Angelo, and the whole 2017 Red Sox team. It was definitely going to be the best day of my life, NO MATTER WHAT! I met my mate and the whole 2017 Red Sox team. I also got to be the batgirl.

"Strike two!" The umpired screamed for the whole stadium to hear.

"C'mon Sale, one more. You got it!" I screamed to the best pitcher in the major league. He was pitching to Francisco Lindor, shortstop for the Indians. Chris Sale pitched a slider to strike out the side.

'Strike three! Batters out! The ump screamed for the 10th time for Sale. The Red Sox jogged in as the Indians jogged out. D'Angelo and I high-fived them as they came in.

Mookie, Xander, Jackie, and Rafael were due up for the Red Sox. Mookie walked, Xander singled, Jackie walked, and Rafael Devers hits a GRAND SLAM!!! D'Angelo, every Red Sox fan there and at home, the Red Sox dugout and I flipped out! That's the greatest thing I've seen all day. When Mookie, Xander, Jackie, and Rafael came into the dugout I cheered them on and gave them high-fives.

The game finished with the score being 8-3 Red Sox. I was so happy. I knew D'Angelo were probably gonna hang out this summer, but there's one problem... he lives in Massachusetts and I live in Maine. The game flew by so fast that I almost forgot to give D'Angelo and the rest of the team a hug. I ran up to D'Angelo and told him that I have to leave. He gave me a hug, then told me to hold on before I left. He walked up to BIg Papi and start talking to him. He comes back 20 seconds later and he touched both my shoulders and pulls me closer to him.

"What'd you ask your dad?" I asked him.

"Wanna stay in Boston with my family and I?" I asked her as I smiled and winked. 

QOTC:

If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Play sports