Maria {One}

As soon as I walked into the Russo household, I got asked if I wanted to go to the Red Sox game that day. I answered with a cheerful yes. When we got to Fenway Park, we went through bag check and got our tickets scanned. We didn't go to our seats, we went onto the field! The thoughts going through my head were... indescribable. I really had no clue what to do. I asked Sunny, the mom, if we were even supposed to be on the field. She said that was our job. So, I just followed them all. When we got on the field someone came out from the dugout and said that all the players were going to come out and if I didn't know their name then I didn't get a hug. I was pretty confident that I could name all of them. When they started to come out one by one that's when my challenge started.

"CHRIS SALE... Hanley Ramirez... Doug Fister... Rajai Davis... Eduardo Rodriguez... DUSTIN PEDROIA... CRAIG KIMBREL... Blake Swihart... Addison Reed... Chris Young... Fernando Abad... Sam Travis... Robby Scott... ANDREW BENINTENDI... Rick Porcello... Brock Holt... Carson Smith... JACKIE BRADLEY JR.... Matt Barnes... Sandy Leon... Heath Hembree... XANDER BOGAERTS... Brandon Workman... Christian Vazquez... Joe Kelly... Deven Marrero... Austin Maddox... Mitch Moreland... Drew Pomeranz... EDUARDO NUNEZ... David Price... Tzu-Wei Lin... Blaine Boyer... M- M- MOOKIE BETTS!!! R- R- RAF--- RAFAEL D- D--- D------ RAFAEL DEVERS!!!!!" I screamed as Rafael walked over to me. I had a shirt with his name and number on the back of it. When he hugged me I almost cried, I love him SO much!! I jumped into his arms and he caught me and wrapped both his arms.

Then they told me that they had a special guest. That's when David Ortiz walked out of the dugout with his son, D'Angelo. David walked over and I gave him a huge hug. Smaller than Rafael's, because Rafael and I are bros. I hugged D'Angelo and David and then thanked my friends and their parents. Then I hugged the whole team again. When D'Angelo and I embraced sparks lit inside me. We held each other hostage for like three seconds. Capella, my best friend, walked up to me and asked me which three were my favorite.

" Rafael Devers, David Ortiz, and D'Angelo Ortiz." I said.

"Okay!" She said and walked away.

Rafael, David, and D'Angelo walked up to me. In synch they said, "Today your gonna..."

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER (QOTC):

 Favorite player from each sport?:

Baseball: Rafael Devers
Softball: Lauren Chamberlain
Basketball: Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving
Football: Jimmy Garappolo and Tom Brady
Soccer: Lionel Messi (he's the only player I know) 
Swimming: Michael Phelps and Ian Thorpe
Gymnastics: Laurie Hernandez