D' Angelo {Eight}

I ran over to Maria to see if she was okay. I swear that she broke her nose or something. When I get over there I see blood and I instantly fall to the ground with her and Rafael. 

     "Are you okay? Are you okay?" I kept asking Maria. I wouldn't stop until she answered. She looks up and I see tears in her eyes, but is clearly trying to fight them. 

     "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Why, what just happened?" She asked me stuttering through most of it.

     "Your on the ground, can't walk, with blood and tears falling from your face and your trying to tell me that you're fine?"

       "Yeah, I think I'll be fine."

     "Okay then, stand up." I fire back. Maria gets on her knees and then her feet. Then she fell into Christian's arms. The health guys came onto the field and asked what happened.

     "She took a ground ball to the face." Maria stood on her feet and she started walking and she said she was completely fine. The only thing that she said was wrong is her nose and eye. She got hit right in between her right eye and nose. I got her some ice and asked her if she still wanted to be bat girl. She answered me like I was stupid.

     "WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? OF COURSE I'LL STILL DO IT!" She screams in my face. By this time, the whole team is surrounding her. Rafael and I helped her up when she fell and Maria was having a hard time walking, so me and two other guys carried her to the dugout. She said that she was going to be bat girl and she didn't care what anyone thought.

     The game flew by: 8-7 Red Sox. We cheered and Maria and I went to go play pass again. We were doing throw downs to each other then they kicked us off the field, so the Rays could warm up. We jogged into the dugout and sat on the bench next to each other. We got out our phones and we put a bunch of selfies on our stories, because we were bored. I took selfies with Maria and whoever was sitting right next to me. We posted a selfie on my story Instagram and Maria posted a different selfie on her Instagram. Apparently, a bunch of people from her school liked the pictures and commented a bunch of things saying something about how she could finally have a boyfriend. I thought she already had a boyfriend, well now that I know that she doesn't have one already. You learn something new everyday.  I was just about to do my streaks when my phone died. That is the most important thing that I do everyday. Well if my phone's dead, them I'm dead.

QOTC:

  What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?  

Shawn Mendes, Red Sox, or baseball.