{Epilogue}

Chapter 17: The Future We've Sculpted~~~~~(Btw, I know the picture is bad, I made it on Snapchat 😂)

~~~~~
(Btw, I know the picture is bad, I made it on Snapchat 😂)

Deidra P.O.V.

It's been a couple weeks after the marriage and we couldn't be happier. Somehow it was even more meaningful and passionate than the first time, but it made it all the more better. We all live in England now, and we visit Felicity twice a month.

Speaking of her and the family, things aren't so good. Mom committed suicide because she couldn't live with her situation, even though the easy solution was divorce, but Stepfather would never sign the papers. In protest, Stepfather left America and dismissed his responsibilities as a parent, living in Paris. Felicity was so devastated with the whole ordeal that she forgot to mention it to me, and she apologized for not calling to check in on how I was doing after the hospital. But she's a great help to the family and is constantly calling us to see how we're doing.

Leonardo is a wonderful father to Mal and Spenc, his little "posh" and "sport". The nicknames are adorable, quite frankly. I love him so much. My photography business is booming even larger now that Leonardo is here to help. He still has the skills I taught him all of those years ago. We are making so much money to support the family.

Jillian and Oliver are now going steady, dates almost every other night. I always knew they were perfect for each other. His serious and more focused personality balances out her crazy, cute, wildness. Spencer has also started dating Malachi's friend Talia when we go out to American every weekend. He doesn't do anything crazy, though they do go out to the new park there a lot to hang out and he buys her small gifts. Malachi is a bit upset because it's his friend and one of his other friends likes her. Tough love, I know it first-hand.

But there's also some problems. A week ago, I started feeling nauseous and dizzy, throwing up a lot in the mornings. I'm having crazy cravings, like pickle juice, and constantly getting cranky. Of course, this whole scenario wasn't new to me. I took the test in the bathroom yesterday night and it confirmed my suspicions. I was pregnant.

The truth is, I don't want to tell Leonardo. Even thought his father set up the situation, I can't help but feel that if I tell him he'll do something to make me want him gone or he'll just leave on his own. I can't deal with losing him again, it'll hurt way to much. If I don't tell him, he'll notice my stomach growing in a month or two and it's game over.

"Princess?" Leo asked, as I snapped out of thought. We were having a movie night in the theater room, a Harry Potter marathon. "Is something wrong? You're crying."

He swiped his thumb across my cheek, pausing the movie in courtesy. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I sobbed.

"Please don't leave me, Leo. Please don't. I can't handle that again, I just can't. I love you too much." I cried out.