{Ch 12}

Chapter 12: Ready, Set, Go~~~~~

~~~~~

Malachi P.O.V.

When I woke up, a bright ray of sunshine blinded me. I fell off of a silky white bed with pale blue duvet in a start. This wasn't my room....

I shot up from the floor and took in my surroundings. The plan... Spencer... Mom... I remembered. I quickly dressed in black jeans,  a white button up shirt, and nice black converse. Spencer's normal gel routine that he taught me was a lot easier said than done.

"Hey baby!" Mom said, leaning through the doorway. Today she dressed in a pastel aquamarine sundress and brown combat boots. Her long hair was styled in two French braids.

"Hey Mom." I said, smiling at her.

She looked at me, "You look very nice, Spenc."

I twiddled my fingers. Plan time.

"I was hoping we could visit somewhere? With the jet perhaps?" I asked, a pleading tone within my false British voice. "I know a place I want to go."

She nodded, "Of course! You haven't asked to go somewhere in so long. Where too?"

"I wish to go see Step-grandfather and grandma. I heard they were at the park today in Middletown and I wanted to surprise them." I explained, hope glinting from my eyes.

She sighed, "I'm not sure, baby. Last time I saw them it didn't go so well."

I pulled out one the presents that I asked Oliver (I finally know who he is) to wrap for me.

"It's a present, for grandmother. I also have one for step-grandfather." I said, lying. To be honest it was just a box of the chocolate from the jet. The other one was too. I wanted some!

She smirked, "Alright. Let's go."

~~~~~

Spencer P.O.V.

Today was the day that we had to put the plan in action. We were going to lure mother and father to the town park and try to get them back together. It could be a lost cause, but the way Dad talked about her I couldn't help but think it would work out! I remember Mom talking about this park a lot from when she was younger and I told Malachi about it. We decided it's the perfect place.

"Dad, I want to go to the park." I said nonchalantly.

He chuckled, "What park? There's no park here."