{Ch 7}

Chapter 7: New Life~~~~~

Chapter 7: New Life
~~~~~

It was now 2 weeks away from my due date, but the possibility of the twins being born early was highly likely.

I was having another lazy day with my husband, ignoring the ever-growing calls from my stepfather and Leo's parents complaining. After these hard months, they still haven't excepted that this is how we're going to live our lives. Together.

9:30 pm and we were in the middle of the Lion King. We wanted to wait a few months after the play to watch it so it didn't seem repetitive. I actually have little plushies and Pop! Funko figurines of the Lion King characters. Of course, courtesy to my lovely husband. Currently I was holding Child Simba and Rafiki. A loud yawn escaped my lips.

"Hey princess, you tired?" Leo asked, turning off the movie.

I yawned again, "Just a little."

I snuggled up beside him as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "Goodnight you three."

"Night." I hummed.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain and the bed was covered in a wet substance. Not now, not now. I'm so tired.

"Princess, did you just pee?" Leo asked, clearly confused.

I let out a scream and he automatically knew what was happening. Jillian ran from her bedroom into our own, face full of worry.

"She's in labor! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" She yelled at my shocked husband.

He grabbed the keys, my phone, and both of our slippers, as Jillian rushed me outside. Leo was on his phone with Felicity.

"She'll met us at the hospital in a few minutes." He freaked out with a smile. "I can't believe it. I'm going to be a physical father."

~~~~~

Leo P.O.V (I know 0_0)

She screamed out in agony as I held her hand tight. She was in the Transfer Labor Phase according to the doctor, at 7cm dilated. Deidra, my princess, was in so much pain. I felt terrible just sitting and watching. However, I couldn't do anything. These were just contractions.

Her screams made my heart ache as the minutes went by. It seemed like hours every time I saw her face scrunch and her voice was hostile through gritted teeth. The doctor came in after a while and examined Deidra.

"She's 10cm dilated. It's time." The doctor said.

It's time.