{Ch 11}

Chapter 11: Mission Possible~~~~~

~~~~~

Spencer P.O.V.

After our plan was out in the open between the two of us, and of course Talia, Luis, and Lex, it was time to put it in action. I've never done anything this risky before and it brought butterflies to my stomach.

I packed up an unfamiliar suitcase, with a familiar picture in an unfamiliar frame, and headed out the door. WaterZone was a blast and I had the best time. I immediately thanked Mom for paying for my trip.

"Ready to go?" Malachi said in an accent, stepping out of the bathroom. He was wearing a tan sweater, a neat flannel underneath it, and jeans. Additionally, with my clean white converse. We were so lucky that we were the same size. Twin thing.

I nodded, but then I noticed his hair. It was ruffled up and messy. Nope. No, no, no. "Come on..." I groaned, working on my American accent.

I grabbed a comb and gel from his bag and styled it in that Prep Boy manner. He complained the whole time, but if he wanted his plan to work he had to look exactly like me.

I, on the other hand, couldn't look better as Malachi. I wore a blue flannel, with crinkle lines here and there, along with a pair of ripped jeans and work down sneakers. I hated to mess up my perfect hair by ruffling it but I couldn't do anything about that.

"Ok, let's go try to fool our parents." Malachi said normally. We were both really good at our accents but sometimes it came out in our original ones.This could be a problem

~~~~~

Malachi P.O.V.

I stepped out into the bright sunlight, rays beating down on my forehead. Was this gel stuff going to melt?!

Suddenly, that freaky lady Judith came rushing over, giving me a huge huge. What??

"I'm going to miss you, Spencer! You always were so kind to me." She complained. "I'm sometimes very unbearable and I know that, so thank you."

I gulped and stuck out my hand, "It was an honor being in your lively presence, Judith. Have a fantastic day."

She shook my hand and I walked onto the sidewalk yet again. Parents were coming in and driving their kids away, both Moms and Dads with grins overpowering their other features. I really hope this plan works.

"Spencerrrr!" A really high pitched squeak sounded.

I turned to the voice to see a beautiful blonde with huge eyes and a wide smile. This has to be Aunt Jillian. Already, she was everything Spencer explained her to be. As soon as she reached me, she engulfed me in a hug and squeezed tight.