{Ch 6}

Chapter 6: Thoughts and Choices~~~~~

~~~~~

"We're hereeeeeeee!" Jillian squealed, grabbing her bags off the baggage carousel. "I can't believe we're in London! I'm so excited!"

"First it was your wedding, now it's your honeymoon. Can you stop stealing Deidra's light?" Felicity groaned.

Jillian mimicked her words without sound, and made a stuck up face. She was excited, and I was too, so I couldn't blame her.

"Oh Leo, this is amazing." I sighed.

He looked me straight into the eyes, "Nothing compared to the view in front of me."

Felicity spoke up, "Well duh, we're in an airport. Gucci is more attractive than this."

Jillian frowned, "Gucci is more attractive than most things in the world. What are you talking about?"

I snickered at their battle as we walked out the doors. London. Beautiful, English-speaking London. I expect tea, lots of mustaches, and much of us holding our pinkies out. Stereotypical, whatever. There was one big problem though.

It's been a couple months since the wedding, since that was when Leo decided would be best to come here. It wasn't. My stomach was growing big and I wasn't feeling very confident. I knew I was kinda pretty at least, but I didn't know if I was in this state. Leo thinks so, but he's expected to. He's my husband. Jillian says I look gorgeous but she's my best friend. Felicity's my sister so she has to say I look beautiful too. You don't know if anything is real when your with family.

Relate it to when you're a child and you drew something. It could be the most hideous, scribbled blob in the world and your mother would hang it on the fridge and say it's a masterpiece. We all know it wasn't.

"Come on, let's go to our room. A perk of having money is that you get the best suite." I heard Felicity tell Jillian.

This is going to be a long two weeks.

~~~~~

I was exhausted by the final day. We've visited Big Ben a couple times, and the play was absolutely incredible. The actors played the roles phenomenally and I even got autographs from some of the stars. I felt like I was 8 again.

Jillian and Felicity went shopping almost everyday and I only came with them to buy a couple things. Mostly, it was the hear the store employees speak. Gosh, I love their accents.

However, they looked at me and immediately directed me to the bigger sizes. I felt hideous, and it wasn't a good feeling. Knowing I should be blessed to have two tiny humans growing inside of me, I sucked it up and followed them. It doesn't mean I didn't feel like a huge pushover- In both ways. When Leo was out doing activities, and Jill and Felicity were shopping, I locked myself in the bedroom and cried myself into a small nap. The exhausting feelings afterwards only held off my sorrow for a little while.