[Vol.1] Ch. 6 - Escape

Mulai dari awal

The sone they were searching for... Izuku Midoriya.

"M-Midoriya-san!" – He said, still not believing.

Izuku nodded.

"Please take her to the nursery... She helped to leave. I'll explain later." – He said with a serious tone.

"O-Ok." – Iida said, still baffled at his sudden appearance.

And then, he looked at the girl, noticing her burnt arm.

Izuku gently placed her onto the ground, and then-

"GWAAAAAAAAAAH!" – Izuku screamed from the top of his lungs, falling to the ground unconscious.

Izuku laid there, and Iida called his classmates and teachers.

...

After a couple of minutes, they arrived and carried Midoriya to the nursery. Toga was being helped to walk, for she was still conscious.

She was looking at Izuku with a worried face, but with her everlasting blush still there.

"So...?" – All Might started to talk. He was carrying Izuku, and another hero was helping Toga to walk.

"Himiko Toga~!" – She answered.

"Toga-san... What happened to you and Midoriya?" – He asked her.

"Oh~!" – She starts – "So basically we kidnapped him." – She bluntly said, earning confuse and some angry gazes at her.

"Kidnapped?! So why did I hear that you helped him?" – All Might asked, genuinely curious, but still wary of her.

"I wanted to... I found him very interesting~! After looking at his memories, they decided to turn him into one of... those things. I didn't want that, so I helped him out, earning this burn in the process." – She answered pointing at her burnt arm, as All Might looked at her even more confused.

'Memories? I will ask Young MIdoriya when he wakes up... I'll ask Recovery Girl and another pro to keep an eye on her... I wanted to, but I can't keep this buffed form for long...' – All Might thought.

After that, the students that were there looked at Izuku with relief, seeing that their friend is alive.

...

Meanwhile, in a certain destroyed bar...

"Ugh... What the HELL! HE CHEATED!" – Screamed a blue-ish haired teenager.

The other one, that had purple stitches around his body, looked at him.

"Stop with the cheap game references Shigaraki... And yeah, I don't know what happened either." – He answered composedly.

Tomura sighed.

"We have to call Sensei and Kurogiri... They will scold us SO HARD... sometimes Blackmist acts like a mother." – Shigaraki said.

"Even if I hate to... I have to agree..." – Dabi said.

...

It was morning, the sun was invading the windows and filling the Nursery with yellow.

A certain green-haired boy was sleeping soundly, resting from everything that happened last night.

The sun was licking his face, making his green hair shine, highlighting his features.

Beside him, in another bed, was laying down a girl with messy buns, and an uneven hime-cut was staring at that boy. Her face was wearing an everlasting lovestruck face.

The sun was highlighting her amber eyes and the two strands of her that were falling down on her face. She was smiling at the boy.

'He is so cute when sleeping~ ...' – She thought to herself as her blush grew.

Suddenly, the boy opened his eyes slowly and sat up. He rubbed his eyes in a cute manner and yawned softly. The sun was shining through his hair, and when he opened his Emerald-green eyes, they started to shine with the sun.

'CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!' – Toga was having a brain-glitch.

He looked at her direction and smiled.

"Morning Toga..." – He said, still sleepy.

"Mornin' ~!" – She answered happily.

Toga and Izuku's burns and bruises were healed by Recovery Girl, so Toga slept from tiredness, and Izuku kept unconscious.

"You okay?" – Izuku asked, worried for her.

Midoriya grew fond of her, for she didn't torture him, instead, she fed him and took care of him.

"Yeah, thanks to you~!" – She replied, smiling a lot.

Izuku noticed her lovestruck face and remembered that she always had that, so he shrugged it off.

And so, the door was heard opening, revealing a small and old woman. She had a hero costume and a helmet that covered the back and sides of her head, holding a visor in front of her eyes. Her costume resembled a doctor and had red, pink and yellow highlights here and there.

"Recovery Girl!" – Izuku called her, signaling that they were awake.

She looked at the boy.

"Hello, Midoriya! ... I have some things to tell you." – She answered, and announced.

He looked at her confused but nodded.

"And you are...?" – She started, asking her name.

"Himiko Toga~!" – She answered happily.

"Ok... The principal is calling you but before that... Midoriya." – She said, looking at some papers that she was holding.

"Yes?" – He asked her, still curious.

She looked at him and pointed at Toga.

"If it's not about 'that', you can say it." – Izuku answered.

He knew that the villains looked at his memories, but not that all of them did. So he didn't know if she did, in fact, look at his memories. Better safe than sorry.

"Ok... So I made some check-ups on you, and I discovered that..." – She started.

Izuku looked at her, concerned and curious.

"You have another quirk." – She said.

Izuku remembered that he injected a syringe on him and that it said: 'Experimental Quirk'.

'I wonder what is my new Quirk...' – Izuku pondered to himself.

...

Thank you for reading this chapter.

If you liked it, please share it with your friends...

See you in the next chapter!