"So you don't regret leaving me?"

"I do, I have regretted it every moment for the past ten years, I have wanted to go and see you, so many times but I always return a coward, I regret leaving you, mom and Nina, I regret leaving you to look after everyone in my place,"

"I regret giving you hard life when I perfectly knew you were in no condition to help mom, I regret leaving for my own selfishness, I don't expect any one of you to forgive me but...
I'm sorry"

Before I could say anything else, the waiter came back with two cheese cakes and two cups of mint tea.

"I hope you don't mind mint, I like eating unhealthy but evening it out with some healthy beverage"

"Do you know what's funny?"
He looked up mentally telling me to continue.
"I do the same exact thing"
"Proof we're siblings" he shrugged.

I laugh at his weird behavior, all throughout the next thirty minutes we spent the time talking about light hearted subjects.

I showed him a photo of Nina and his overprotective brotherly side boomed when he saw how hot she is for only being nineteen, I swear I wasn't this sexy at her age.

He showed me a photo of Diego Sanchez, he looked like a sweet old man with a handsome white mustache.

We both weren't ready to end the day so we both walked to the small park nearby, I had remembered I never answered to his apology.

I grabbed his hand and led him to sit on the bench.
"What's wrong?"
"To your apology, I never answered"
He paled but nodded for me to continue.

I wanted to say it in my mother tongue for the sake of both of us feeling more comfortable in Spanish.

"Leo, está bien, no te perdono por completo, pero aún te amo, mamá todavía te ama, Nina también te quiere, mamá te echa de menos, ella lloró tanto cuando te fuiste, tenía miedo, Leo, tenía miedo de que algo sucediera para ti, pero ahora has vuelto y con suerte para siempre"

(Leo, it's fine, I don't completely forgive you but I still love you, mom still loves you, Nina also still loves you, mom misses you, she cried so much when you left, she was afraid Leo, she was afraid something happened to you, but now you're back and hopefully for good)

By the time I was done with my little speech Leo had tears in his eyes he looked at me with hope, regret, guilt and love.

He pulled me into a hug, I couldn't have felt more comfortable in his arms.

I missed him, I missed him, I missed him so much, I'll say it over and over again.

"¡Gracias! Muchas gracias! ¡Te amo tanto, hermanita!"
(Thank you! Thank you so much!
I love you so much little sister!)

We heard a phone ring and Leo broke the hug.
"Sorry, I need to take this"
"It's fine go ahead"

He stood up and walked a safe distance away from me.

I felt a vibration in my pocket, I took out my phone to see it was a text from Mr. Reid.

Come out.