Three sinners

Crashes of lightning rang in the distance. The roaring thunder faded ,its heavy ringing out with ease . Like smoothing the creases of your made bed.

A form shivered under white covers and various blankets which heavily topped the form. Their face face was no visible but the constant fidgeting and random little jumps whenever the lightning shot down suggested of its presence. The figure moved around , uncomfortable under the hot covers. A face popped out suddenly at the sound of footsteps echoing down the hall on the other side of the dark door of the bedroom.
The face was a pale one , dotted with pastel brown frecklesover his nose , ears and cheeks. A pastel blue eye stared from the covers, the other eye was covered by Raven locks . And although it seemed feminine a deep male voice came from it. "H-Hello?", a sigh responded from the guy behind the door. "Zane? ", the door muffled the voice slightly,"Are you alright? I know your afraid of lightning." The voice was soft and caring . But before Zane could answer thunder cackled outside . He whimpered as he sang into the covers, hiding his face. "I'm coming in, ok?" The spruce door did not creek as it was opened and closed. A male with a tanned face and sleek black hair sat on the bed . His teal eyes glowed in the darkness of the room.
"Gene?" Zane called out from the covers. Gene slowly went under the covers and snuggled withZane . Zane snuggled back immediately, glad that Gene was there; embarrassed at his position. "I love you" he whispered.

A new figure suddenly snuggled Zane from behind. "So.. when are we gonna fuck?" His member dug into Zane's ass , wanting to be let in. "BALTO!!" Gene and Zane shouted at the werewolf behind . They laughed but soon snuggled and fell asleep. But now Gene's member was hard too.