One shot 14 Zanmau #It'llNeverSinkSoSuckItUpAarmauShippers

Aphmau sat in a hospital bed. Traumatised. A Tsunami had crashed through Mystreet. While everyone was asleep. It happened in 2 in the morning. Everyone lay in their own respected beds; a curtain blocking their views of anyone . Apparently some of them got bad wounds, and it might scare them. A rustling sound came from Aphmau's left. Curious, Aphmau called out. "Who's there?" Her voice came raspy. She was thirsty but refused to drink the very thing that almost killed all her friends. "Aphmau?" A voice. That's all it took for her to recognise her friend. "Laurence!" Aphmau got up in happiness and pulled the curtain back. Laurence sat in front of her. A cast covered his left hand. But he was okay. " I thought you were hurt!" Aphmau hugged him. But Laurence looked at her questioningly . "What happened Aph?" She told him what she knew, Of how a Tsunami had washed through Mystreet while they slept. But as she finished a series of sleepy groans filled the air. Katelyn had a broken arm. Garroth had a broken collarbone. Travis had a broken ankle. Dante had a couple of broken ribs. Kawaii~Chan got her ears and tail broken. Lucinda got impaled by a wooden piece in her leg. Aaron got impaled by a metal piece in his thigh((the peices aren't there now the doctors pulled them out obviously)).And Vlyad broke his right hand. The only person that didn't wake was Zane. After a long time waiting for Zane to wake up they decided to talk a bit . " How's everyone's injuries?" Aaron asked . "IT aches" Garroth groaned as everyone chuckled at the obvious answer. But as everyone started laughing a painful groan filled the air. They froze as heavy and pressured breathing came from Zane's bed. Aphmau, Zane's girlfriend, rushed upon his bed; pulling the curtains apart. She sat by his side and embraced him into a hug. A wound that looked like the impale marks on Aaron and Lucinda lay on his stomach. Luckily it was on the empty part of the stomach (away from organs). "A-Aph-mau" Zane rasped out his lovers name as he wrapped his arms around her body."Zane! I was afraid you left me!" Aphmau sobbed in their embrace.

A soft smile grew on Zane's face.

"Don't worry Aph, I'll never leave you "