One Shot 6 Damien X Kawaii~Chan

KC's POV
Kawaii-Chan is so excited! Damien-Kun has invited her to something called Netflix and Chill ((KC run while you can!)) Kawaii-Chan thinks that she has heard that before but she just can't put her claw on it . Well, Kawaii-Chan is now in front of Damien-Kun's house, A needle of nervousness seeped in her mind but she ignored it. She couldn't let this ruin their time together. As Kawaii-Chan knocked on the dark blue door that lay in front of her.
Shortly after she knocked, Damien- Kun opened the door and welcomed her in. ((I'm just gonna write KC instead now, read it as Kawaii- Chan))

"Hey KC! I'm so glad you could make it !"
Damien-Kun said. KC blushed slightly at the seductive tone in the dark blue haired male's voice. "Hey Damien-Kun, Whats Netflix and chill?" Damien-Kun locked the front door and pinned KC to the wall. "Well my candy corn , Netflix and Chill means Netflix and Sex" KC Blushed.

Damien's POV
Oh KC ! Your sooo innocent aren't you? Hehe! We're going to have some fun. I looked at what KC was wearing : A short pink dress. OH Oh! This is perfect ! My my KC my dear you need to learn what big boys like~~
((#ThisIsAwkwarderToWrite))

I slowly started searching for a certain spot on her neck, and after I finally found it I started abusing it. But what surprised me was I felt KC's tail start to rub my member . Frustrated now , I pulled her dress off in one swift motion. Mmmm.... her body was not what I expected and I was definitely not satisfied by it either. But I'll make it work. So I began to suck on her breasts, her soft moans only made me bite harder. Soon I was yet again unsatisfied , so I ripped my pants and boxers of and before KC could say another word , and quickly put on a condom ((No babies being made here, Oh Hell nah))
And thruster into her womenhood . Man! She's so tight and small! I don't like small, but hey I need this right now.

I thrusted in and out of her for hours. And I'm sure she was enjoying herself but soon enough she grew tired and fell asleep, but ofcourse I still rammed into her for six hours while she was asleep. So when I was finished she woke up and was about to kiss me. I ofcourse rejected her. "KC! I think it's better if we break up" tears welled in her eyes and after redressing she scratched my face and ran away. Heh! I never wanted a relationship with her anyway! I just wanted to have some fun~~

Ok! That's that terry messed up ship! Hope ya all enjoyed! Remember to leave your ideas and suggestions in the comments section below!
Baiiiiiiii ~
Zero~Sama out!~~~ meow!