One shot 5 Gaurence

Garroth's POV
I sighed as I got up from my king sized bed. I don't know why I even have a king sized bed , it's not like I'm going to bring any hot chic around or something; I'm gay. My hands rummaged through my dresser for cloths and a pair of boxers, why? Well because I need to take a bath. Anyway, after I found what I was searching for , I jumped up and cheerfully made my way through our house towards the bathroom.Dante went to a date with Nicole earlier then Travis went to his swimming practice. So it was just me and Laurence.....together.....alone...... NO! Laurence is my Best friend ((Fun fact : autocorrect made best to eat , so it was eat friend..... I know weird)) . I can't love my best friend!! That's just– wrong!
I sighed as I reached for the door handle of the bathroom but someone's hand was already there.

Laurence's POV ((Warning: long words))
Everything seemed grief-stricken when I didn't hear his bewitching voice or see his pulchritudinous face . Oh how I love my best friend is indecipherable. It is true that I do love him yet, it seems so out of commission to have these feelings in store for him. He seems so perfect, yet so fragile.

I sighed as I perambulated towards the bathroom. The idea was that perhaps a thermal bath would help cease the war of words ravaging throughout my dazzled mind. But as I positioned my hand adjacent the door handle of the bathroom, I perceived another hand lay upon mine. Curious , I lifted my head only to find myself face to face with the true definition of beauty. I scrutinized at the pulchritude that lay before my very eyes. Oh, how can a mortal's eyes like mine can ever set a site on such godly pulchritude? I felt a blush forming on my bewildered face. I expectorated to ease the tension. I had already accepted the fact that a mortal man such as myself can never have a chance in love with such a god like Garroth. ((Fun fact: I'm not looking in a dictionary or thesaurus whilst writing this XD send help))
"Hey Garroth, didn't see you there sorry" I apologised. His infamous smile formed on those beautiful lips of his. "Don't worry Laurence, I wasn't either." Then he laughed . Oh! Everything about that laugh is perfect! The precision, the inflection, the way it just rolled off his tongue. It warmed my heart.

3rd Person POV
After another awkward silence ,the two lovebirds still stood in the most awkwardist position either of them could manage. Soon Laurence spoke " So what were you going to do?" Garroth sighed , reliefed . " I was just going to take a bath. You?" Laurence seemed startled at what Garroth's intentions and the way they just matched up with his. " O-Oh! Well that's really weird cause that was exactly what I was gonna do ! What are the chances of that Ay?! Heh!" A deep blush enfolded Garroth's face as a certain thought developed in his head. After a while, he finally got the courage an asked " Laurence c-can y-you pl-please jo-join m-me?" Both the males blushed but before they knew it they sat together in the bathtub.

After a while Laurence dived his head into the water and took all of Garroth's member into his wet mouth. Garroth moaned uncontrollably at the warm textures of Laurence's dark cavern. Laurence bobbed his head up and down but soon came out of the water due to the need to oxygen. But when Laurence looked at Garroth's face, It was obviouse that he was not happy. And before Laurence could say a single ((Pringle)) word Garroth flipped Laurence around. The brunette stood on his hands and knees, confused. But before yet again he could say a single ((Pringle, sorry I have to do this)) word , Garroth rammed into Laurence's entrance. A moan filled with pure pain and pleasure only made Garroth continue as he went in and out of Laurence. Both males came multiple times and the once bathtub water was replaced with their cum. And once they were finished with this. The lay , cuddling in the bathtub filled with their own juices.

Ok! That was Garroth X Laurence!!! Hope you enjoyed! Also if you died during Laurence's POV then I'm sorry..... but it was worth it!!!!
Anyway! Don't forget to leave your ideas and suggestions in the comments section below! And until next time!
Baiiiiiiii ~~
Zero~Sama out~~~Meow!