Chapter 4

Zane's POV

The all world felt as if had just stopped ....I know I'm bi .... and i know i have had a crush on Travis after Gene and Michi....but now we had to play 7 minutes in heaven togather i mean we were friends but i have been inspecting him and as far as i've seen he has no ....Love....of any kind he has towards me and everyone in mystreet knows that travis is terrible at keeping secrets....but maybe..'Z-Zane?....' travis snapped be out into reality 'y-yeah......?' i was looking at the bed but as i said this i stare directly into those goregouse emralde eyes. He held my hand and walkes me to the bed,closed the curtains and stares at me before he gently took my mask of now normally i would have slappedhis hand away or worse but i was too busy lost in his eyes .

Third person veiw (SMUT)

Zane looked up at Travis as Travis started kissing passionataly.Both males fought for dominance but Travis was obivously winning.Travis put his hands around Zane's neck as he began to get a lot more aggresive with his kisses.He started to choke Zane.Travis pulled bak for his raven crush.This time not choking him.Travis then tore of both their shirts off.Travis then licked up the side of Zane's face.It felt so good.'please Travis bite me as hard as possibly' Zane whispered. Even through Zane wasn't in power he wanted Travis to do that.Travis listened to Zane.Finding his sweet spot on his neck then bit down into him. So hard,Travis began to taste blood. Zane moaned in pleasure.Travis pulled on Zane's hair and leaned Zane's head back.Zane pushed travis into his neck even more.Zane moaned even louded.Exhausted,Travis leaned back from Zane.As Travis pulled on Zane's pants Zane blushed but also smirked a tiny bit after both their pants were off, Travis pushed Zane to his area.Zane opened his mouth and bobbed his head. Travis moaned as he felt the wetness of Zane's mouth.Zane kept on staring at Travis with puppy dog eyes.Travis smirkes at Zane as Zane started to pick up pace.Travis couldn't hold it in any longer.Travis filled Zane's mouth with sweet love.Zane smirked and swallowed the sweet love.

To be continued .........

I just wanna leave so goodbye nuggets...

 By the way I myself don't know what Travis says in this pic