Momo and I quickly made our way towards her and I gave her a towel from my bag.

"Thanks,  unnie!" she said smiling before she wipes her sweaty face with it.

I smirked after I saw a few of the boys staring at her.

Of course, our Lisa still looks hot even if on this state.

Momo released her hands on my arms as she sat beside Jihyo on the ground and they started talking. I didn't get to hear what they were talking about after I felt Lisa's hands on my cheeks, pinching it real hard.

"Unnie!" she said happily before I swatted her hands away.

"Yah,  Lalisa! That hurts." I pouted as I massage my face which she pinched.

Her face changed a little as she looked at me intently.

"Unnie,  are you feeling okay now?" She asked and my heart now felt warm as how sincere she sounded.

The girls had been worried about me since last night and I thank God that I have such wonderful members like them.

A smile crept at the corner of my lips.

"I am. Don't worry about me." I playfully told her in my usual aegyo voice.

She cringed and covered her ears at the sound of my voice.

"Owww, stop. I believe you. My ears will bleed." I hit her playfully on the shoulder.

"You sound more awful than I am on aegyo games. Let me remind you that." I pouted and she laughed.

Lisa grabbed my arms as we both sat down with the girls.

Then, my eyes wandered on the room.

It was then that I realized that Jimin wasn't there.

Lisa must have noticed because she whispered something on my ear.

"Your beautiful namja went out a little while with Chanyeol sunbae and Yugyeom."

She looked around before whispering again to my ear.

Her action got me curious.

"Jimin sunbae seemed mad."

My brows furrowed.

"Why?" I mouthed and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Soon enough,  the three guys,  one being Jimin walked in the room and truth told,  Jimin looked pissed off.

"Oh,  Taehyung sunbae is now with them," she muttered.

After a while,  I saw Jimin scanned the room and his eyes landed on mine.

My breath hitch at the sight of him.

He will always look like an angel to me.

He was staring at me for a few seconds before I noticed Seulgi coming to his direction.

But before she can even move closer,  I noticed Taehyung oppa pulled Jimin and walked towards our direction.

And then,  I heard Taehyung sunbae called my name.

"Rosé-ssi!" he said while the two of them move towards our direction.

Jimin looked away while Taehyung oppa beamed at us happily.

"Annyeong!" he greeted and all of us bowed including the rest of the girls. Some girls were bowing nervously while the others were squealing.

Oh God, is Taehyung unaware that his actions are stirring up the hearts of his fellow idols?