Juliets Trying To Find Out What She Wants

Beginne am Anfang

I let him in and he looked actually pretty fucking hot. He had a shirt that said 22 Rowdies, jeans that had small rips in them. And obviously very old black high top converse. His blue hair looked messy but classy.

"Ready to go?" He asked and held out an arm

"Yeah." I said and wrapped my arm around his.

We walked to a familiar pizza joint downtown.

"You like pizza?" He asked. I lolled at him like he was an idiot and he looked confused.

"Yes of course I like pizza." I said and gave him a a smile. We walked in and sat at a booth. He gave me a smile and he seemed ok.

"So Billie Joe tell me about yourself." I said and bit off a breadstick.

"Well I was in their for drugs and paranoia I think it was cause y'know apparently that's illegal but anyways I play guitar, write songs I do have a band but I haven't been able to y'know see them." He paused

"Do you know Mike Dirnt?" He asked. I thought for second and then nodded.

"He's in my science class." I said.

"He's my best friend. He used to come see me everyday." He looked away as if he was trying not to freak.

"Billie?"

"Yeah."

"You Okay?"

"Yeah just thinking about those guys, Mike and John. Anyways what about you?" He asked. I usually hate telling people my story but with him it wasn't that bad.

"So my mom got taken away from me at 10, I've been living by myself and with my friend Gavin since then. I don't know my dad I don't want to know him. According to my mom he was an abusive piece of shit. I don't have any siblings and I work at a music store." I said

"Well if anyone tries to hurt you or your Mom I'll kill them." He said smiling. He was kidding but I knew he would do something.
Why did I trust him so much? I've never felt like this before.

We finished our pizza and went back outside.

"Where to now... princess?" He said and wrapped an arm around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Follow me." I said.

"Ok."

We went down a road and it took a little while but I came here all the time. Winds-low Bridge.

"Right here." I said
and pointed to the bridge. It had lots of lights on it so you could see. I led him to the side of the bridge to where you crawl on the side of it.

"Be careful Billie Joe it's slippery." I said as I crossed over and sat on the edge. My legs dangled off the side. I looked over and he was standing on the slipperiest part.

"Billie your scaring me please don't fall." I said looking at him. He smiled at me and stood on foot and started jumping.

"Billie stop it!" I yelled and covered my eyes. He stopped and walked over to me. He sat beside me and looked down.

"I like this place." He said and picked up a rock from the side of the bridge and chucked it. It hit the water and he chuckled.

"So why were you really put in jail?" I asked.

"I told you... drugs." He said. I felt like their was something else besides that.

"I know there's something else." I said looking at him. He kept his head down.

"I um I did kill someone I strangled him but it wasn't my fault I wasn't in control it was a heroin induced murder I didn't know what was going on." He said and looked up at me.