***

Vincent hummed at (F/N)'s respond.

"My father said I could stay, but I don't know. I think I should leave."

"Don't" the man in crimson looked at (F/N).

"Well, I don't want to risk getting hurt...again"

"M-hmm" She sighed softly and looked at the view from the hill.

'(F/N) you don't have to leave.' Zack's voice entered her mind. 'Many people love you, Cloud also' he added.

(F/N) looked around and saw Zack on her right. The soldier was waving eagerly, (F/N) just laughed.

"Are you alright?" suddenly she turned to look at him.

"Yes." she responded quickly.

***

The music was loud, everyone having fun. But Cloud was extremely worried, even though he couldn't show it.

"Hey where's the girl with the (H/C) hair?" Reno asked.

"You mean (F/N)?" Rude asked.

"Yeah. Her" the red head already drunk.

"No one knows. She left... probably" Cloud immediately looked at Tifa hopelessly.

"But Jupiter is still here" Rude and Reno looked at each other

"You guys don't really know everything about (F/N). She didn't come because she hates crowded places such as this." Jupiter pointed at the crowd in the bar.

"What a bothered little baby" Reno replied. This got Cloud furious.

"Don't talk about her like that" Cloud said.

***

(F/N) was still on the hill, thinking.

"I think I should leave." slowly the girl got up and walked back to the city, it was 9:56pm.

"Hey babe" a man from a corner said and touched her shoulder, (F/N) cringed at his touch and back kicked him, and grabbed his arm kicked his stomach, face, and turned around and kicked his chest again. (F/N) continued walking, home.

"Hey, Where have you been, I've been worried sick!" Cloud? Mad? Worried? She just looked at him.

"I was talking to Vincent. I decided to leave" she responded.

'(F/N) don't' (F/N) looked up and saw Zack behind Cloud. She sighed looking down.

"Why are you leaving?"

"Because... I don't belong here okay? It's just c'est la vie [That's life] " She looked at him.

"Well, well, well, Cloud won't admit it." Reno said with Jupiter next to him.

"Admit...what?" Cloud started to blush.

"There's a mixture of red and white on Cloud's cheek" Jupiter explained. Reno cleared his throat and smirked. (F/N) looked down

"Cloud has a crush on -"

"Tifa" Jupiter interrupted. (F/N) immediately looked up and sighed then nodded.

"W-hah-at?!" Reno shouted laughing. "What a liar! Cloud has a crush on (F/N)." Reno grinned happily. The girl's (E/C) eyes looked at Cloud.

"I...um...I love him too, but I -" Cloud's eyes lit up

"Your father is okay with you staying here though."

"I don't know about that...Tifa loves him too, and this is going to cause a lot of harm to the emotions." (F/N) explained

"See Cloud, what did I tell you?"

"Just keep on the low." Reno interrupted. (F/N) laughed weakly.

"I guess that'll work." Jupiter said.

***

"Congrats, (F/N)." Tifa said to the (H/C) girl.

"I feel bad though, you really love him"

"It's okay. At least he's happy" Tifa smiled. (F/N) nodded slowly.

***

'Lovely, that's wonderful. Don't worry Tifa will find someone else' Zack talked to (F/N), she nodded.

"Thanks, Zack" she mumbled. "Miss you, buddy."

'I miss you too' Zack smiled and faded away slowly.

[A/N: I've been writing like a zombie, I really didn't know how to warm up to it so. Requests are open. Hope you guys enjoyed ♥ ]