Christmas//Jaemin

Start from the beginning

"Hey Y/n~ do you wanna go to the Christmas party I'm hosting later this week? It's gonna be amazing, everyone's gonna be there!" My popular friend, F/n says with her arm slung across my shoulders.

"That sounds great!" I says, then I think before guaranteeing my presence there. "My parent's probably wouldn't let me because- well it's a high school party. What day is it again?" I ask and grin as she pouts.

"It's Christmas Eve, 7 o clock, ends at like five in the morning." She informs me seriously, then turns her expression back to a mischievous one. "Are you sure? The soccer team's gonna be there~" I set my face seriously and shake my head.

"I'm sorry, you can't bribe me with them. Just cause my boyfriend's in the hospital..." I don't want to, but for some reason I'm tearing up. It's not F/n's fault, it's my fault for bringing Jaemin into this when I shouldn't have.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Y/n, I forgot... please forgive me..." She lays a hand down on my shoulder and I shrug it off.

"No, you know what? It's fine. I'll be there, trust me." I walk away swiftly and grab my books out of my locker before heading home.

"7 o clock was it?"

-

After applying some festive makeup on, I check to make sure I look okay. I'm wearing a plaid skirt with a gray sweater on top and some tall socks to go along with it, nothing too fancy.

My makeup's nothing too detailed either, just a smokey eye and some eyeliner with a fairly deep red lip tint.

I make sure my parents are asleep and lock their door along with mine before grabbing a purse. Now they can't even check on me.

I arrive to F/n's house and take a look at the windows. Nothing. No lights on, no silhouettes dancing, no music I can hear. Maybe it's not as wild of a party as I anticipated it to be. I check my watch, and it says seven o clock sharp. Weird. Did I get the days mixed up? All this effort put to waste...

"Worth a shot." I say as I try the door and to my surprise, it's open.

"H- hello? I'm sorry to intrude... I was told-" I stop in my tracks as the door closes right as I step inside the house. "Hello? What is this?" I strain my eyes to look around for something, anything. But it's just pitch black. Suddenly, someone flashes a light on something and I see... I see...

Na Jaemin.

In the flesh.

"Ja-" I start tears flooding my eyes, but I'm interrupted by music starting to play.

"I, don't want a lot for Christmas." He starts to sing and I clasp a hand over my mouth.

"There is just one thing I need~" He starts to walk forward towards me slowly, and I do the same.

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know~" His silky voice soothes my eyes and I'm again on the verge of tears.

"Make my wish come true," He finally reaches me, and he takes my shaking hand. He takes another moment to take my hand off my face and wipe away a stray tear I let fall.

"All I want for Christmas is you~" He pecks me on the cheek and whispers an "I love you, L/n Y/n." I pull away and punch his arm.

"For some reason I love you too, Na Jaemin." I pull him in for a kiss and he gladly obliges.

The people I didn't notice were in the room started cheering. I guess everyone really is here.

But I don't give them any attention, I'm too busy cherishing this moment with Jaemin.

"Oh my gosh, you idiot I though you wouldn't have been discharged for another few months, what are you doing here?" I smile and kiss him again and he smiles.

"Let's say I was maybe sort of kinda lying when I told you that." He giggled and nuzzled his nose against mine as he pulls me back into a bear hug, lifting me into the air.

"Ah~ Look I love you but not enough for you to do this to me." I laugh, making everyone in the room laugh as well.

"But enough for me to do this." He says as he goes in for another kiss.

"Alright lovebirds, calm down. This is a party after all." F/n says, and we all cheer as she puts some music on.

Me and Jaemin then go to the couch and catch up, huddling up next to each other with a few blankets, eventually sleeping at one point then waking up to the sound of F/n banging pots and pans.

"Alright you two, time to head home. Don't wanna get in trouble, do you?" We mumbled 'no' still half asleep. Jaemin stood up and stretched and I followed suit.

We walked home together, not before bidding F/n a farewell, and stared at the night sky hand in hand.

"The moon sure is bright today. Wonder why." I say, swinging my legs. Jaemin walks normally and shrugs.

"Maybe it's you lighting up the dark that is my unfortunate life." An unexpected cheesy line erupts from his mouth and I laugh out of instinct.

"Na Jaemin, when did you get so cheesy?" He thinks nothing of it and just keeps that smile on his face.

"What? It's true." We silently walk to my house after that, and right before I open the door to walk in, I give him a kiss.

"Goodnight, Jaemin. Stay out of trouble." I smile.

"Goodnight~ and same to you." He kisses my forehead again quickly before running away like the little kid he is. I sigh.

"This is why I love you."

--

GuYs SchOoL Is CanCellEd ThiS nEvEr HapPens WhAt Do I dO

The fire is going strong but the firefighters are finally making better progress. My school is covered in the ashes, thanks to the wind blowing it in the direction of my town. It's only so big, I hope it doesn't get burnt overnight *^*

Anyway I'm getting Christmas and Jaemin vibes because in spite of the fire, it's been pretty cold. It never gets this cold until mid November/early December so I'm extremely thankful. Hope you all enjoyed this one shot although it's a bit far fetched.