"So this Kanan Jarrus, guy killed two imperials. Impressive, you should hire him," the girl said nudging Hera in the side. The woman didn't acknowledge anything that happened and seemed to be in deep thought.

   The girl soon noticed something was wrong and began to worry. Hera let go of my shoulder and crossed her arms, pacing back and forth.

   The girl eyes landed on me and I returned a guilty look.

   "Who's Kanan Jarrus?" She asked.

   "Y-you don't know?" I said surprised. That's when I remember Kanan telling me that he never met his daughter. His daughter, Sabine. That's her name!

   "Does it look or sound  like I know?" Sabine angrily replied upset, eyebrows knitted together.

   "Sabine," the both of us looked over at Hera. I've never seen her look so helpless and depressed.

   "We need to talk," she finished, then gestured over to the cop car. I stayed in my spot and watched them walk over.

   I adverted my eyes to look somewhere else. Then an unsettling feeling that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand ran through me. Something wasn't right.

   My eyes scanned the area for any suspicious characters or anything out of the ordinary. Suddenly, I was pushed to the ground and struggled under the weight. That was until hearing the sounds of gun fire.

   "Kid, stay down," whoever on top of me said. I recognized the voice as Kanan's! Once the firing stopped, he dragged me over to the cop car where Hera and Sabine are ducking behind. The gun firing began once again.

   "Is everyone ok?" Kanan asked us. Sabine and I nodded speechlessly, to afraid to talk. Hera stared at Kanan for a moment before nodding as well. I couldn't tell if this was an awkward, sweet or straight out terrifying family reunion for the three.

The glass above us shattered and we all ducked, putting our hands behind our heads. Something smooth hit the back of my head. A piercing scream of pain came from Sabine. When it was a good moment to look up, I saw glass sticking out of her hand. I glanced over my shoulder to see Kanan return the gun fire before ducking back down.

I felt like a sitting duck at the moment. There was nothing I could do to help. It was worse than pity looks.

   I looked down at my hands and noticed that they were red. For a moment, I thought it was blood but the fumes entered my nose now identifying it as red paint. My eyes spotted a can of red spray paint not to far away and an idea clicked into my brain.

   Suddenly, the gun firing goes silent.

   "Ezra Bridger, come out now and no one will get hurt," an icy voice calls. I knew the voice from my nightmares anywhere. The Inquisitor.

   "Stay down, we'll figure out another way," Kanan told me.

   After everything that has happened, I realize that there was no other way out alive than to follow orders. Or change the hunt on my own terms.

   I slid my hand into my pocket and grabbed the cool surface of the odd sphere that was found in the car. I never said I was putting them all back.

   "You have the count till three and then we will continue to fire," the inquisitor said.

   "One..." He started.

   "Two..."

   "Thr-"

   "Wait!" I jumped up and raised my hands in surrender. A cold grin cracked on his pale face, behind him were about thirty others with guns pointed at out direction.

   "I surrender," I added. I could tell that all eyes were on me. Ones of fear, glee, and suspense. The air blew but not a sound was made on either side.

   Come out, boy. With hands kept raised," the Inquisitor instructed. I did as asked and he also walked towards me until we met in the middle.

   "Let them go," I said sternly, glaring at the man standing in front of me.

   "Now boy...why would I do such a thing?" That's when more people with guns came from behind and focused their aim on the other three. Sabine, Kanan, and Hera slowly stood up with their hands in the air. One of them took Kanan's gun away.

   "Don't hurt them, they have nothing to do with this!" I yelled.

   "You surly have something to do with them though, so they are more apart of this an you think," the Inquisitor said smirking.

   I reached into my pocket and reached for my  red ball. My hand slithered out with the red sphere but I didn't squeeze it.

   The man glared at me and quickly took the object away.

   "This will not save you or your friends from any danger now boy. So why do you even have it?" He asked.

   "Oh, I beg to differ," I said and the red object started to beep. The Inquisitor looked at the sphere in confusion and anger.

    He looked back at me in confusion then hissed, "What is this?"

   "Well, it's not this," I said pulling my real stress ball from my pocket.

   He seemed to realize the situation that we were in and dropped the beeping sphere.

   "A bomb painted red? You are going to kill us all!" He yelled at me.

   "No, just me and you," I said, then tackled him to the ground. I could hear my name being called out but didn't pay attention to it and only the man.

   I held him down.

   Beep...

   I closed my eyes.

   Beep...beep...

   I prayed a little. Never once did I do this until now.

   Beep..beep..beep..

   I took and deep breath in and out.

   Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.

   All the voices that called my name were canceled out.

   Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep...

////////////////////////////////////////////

The End!

If you're wondering, that was an unresolved ending which means the ending is left unfinished and you all have to use your imaginations to think of the ending.

See ya!!!!✌️✌✌