9

SEASON 4!!!! YES!!!! That's all I'm going to say about season 4 because I don't give spoilers. Well, you all are going to hate me for two reasons:

1. This is the last chapter.

2. The ending.

You'll see what I mean when finishing but anyways...

Enjoy!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

   Hera drove like a mad person.

   My fingers dug into the car's passenger seat and clinging for dear life. In the back was that girl, who seemed to be doing better than me.

   "What's going on?" the girl asked, worried for Hera. I admit that I'm a little worried too. She seemed to flip when I told her that I might know who was killed.

   "Remember when I told you about the cases of hired assassins that were out killing very specific people?" Hera asked directly towards the girl.

   The girl nodded, "Yeah, the Imperial case."

   "Well, these people that were killed have the gear symbol of the Empire's gang," Hera explained.

   "Really, that's huge. No one has killed an imperial, but two! Wow," the girl said amazed.

   They kept blabbing on and on about the imperials until arriving at the crime scene. While they talked, I snooped through something's and found some odd looking sphere shaped things. That was until finding a manual and read it.

   Danger: do not under any circumstances use-

   "We're here!" I jumped and put it most of them back where they went.

   The three of us get out of the car then Hera shows me and the girl around. We saw the outlines of the bodies in two different spots. One on the outside and the other on the inside of a fence.

   "Here are the pictures of the two imperials," Hera said showing me.

   It was Seven and Five. The two assassins who were at the train station and the closest to almost killing Kanan and I.

   "These two are Seven," my finger pointed at the woman then the man, "and Five. These assassins were trying to kill and take my families money."

   "Where are your parents?" The girl asked. I looked down to avoid eye contact knowing that I might break. My hands reached into my sweatshirt hoodie and started squeezing the stress ball. I could feel their eyes on me feeling pity. I always hated pity.

   Something laid on my shoulder and from what I could see in my previsional sight, it was a hand. The hand connected to Hera's arm but I still didn't look up.

   "You said something about knowing who killed these two?" Hera said. I was thankful that she changed the subject.

   "Yeah, I have a pretty good idea of who it is but...I'm not sure where he is or if he's even alive," I told her. She nodded,

   "It's okay, do you by any chance know his name?" She asked. I bit my tongue. This was going to end up well or horrible. I didn't want Kanan going to jail even if he killed my parents. He risked his life to save and protect me from other assassins by betraying them.

   I looked up at the two females who were staring back at me.

   "Kanan, Kanan Jarrus," I answered. The hand on my shoulder squeezed tighter and Hera's eyes widened more. The girl behind me didn't seem to fazed by the name as Hera was.