13| 🎀

"You assholes left us!" Mini exclaimed as we made our way back to the hotel. I giggle a bit and pop my coke open happy to be finally savoring this since I've been craving it ever since the morning. "After tomorrow it's back to our homes, huh" Tyler says. Everyone utters a yes and Evan glances at me. We only have one more day together and we just started to share our feelings. "Well you all are, I'm staying over Chicago with Ryan. He's showing me some stuff he wanted to show me" Luke says wrapping a arm around Ohm's shoulders.

"Yeah you guys are probably going to smoochie smooch" Mini says sticking his tongue out. "Ha! You wish" Luke replies smacking Mini's ass. Mini squeaks and clings to Tyler like a scared kitty. "Don't spank my ass!" Mini exclaims letting go of Tyler. "Well don't have a goddamn sculpted ass, it's very tempting" Luke replied as he smirked. Ohm only continued to eat his fries in silence watching all of us.

"Hey Ryan can I have some?" Tyler asked pointing at Ohm's fries. Ohm seemed to have wanted to say no but held out the fries. Tyler dips his hand in grabbing a handful leaving a few for Ohm. Ohm stares at the box that was full of fries and at the same time his stomach growled. Luke stopped arguing with Mini and walked quickly to Ohm, "Why didn't you tell me you were hungry? I could've bought you something to eat and not just fries" Luke says. Ohm stares at Luke with a bit of a shock and giggles nervously running a hand through his hair and stopping at the bun. "I didn't want you to waste all your money on me..." Ohm replies him biting his lip. Luke sighs and hugs Ohm pulling him into a tight embrace. Soon Luke places a kiss on Ohm's lips shocking the others.

"Since when-"

"I FUCKING KNEW IT" Exclaimed Mini pointing a finger at the pair. Ohm's face was all red while Luke was smiling proud. "Yes we are dating and we have been for a long time. And I am very happy to have this amazing. Beautiful being by my side" Luke said staring at Ohm lovingly. Evan smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. And places a kiss on my cheek making me blush, "You all are so fucking cute it makes me sick- Tyler kiss me!" Mini said turning to Tyler with his arms wide open.

Tyler's eyes widen and he steps back a bit, "Yo easy I might" he replies. "Yes!" Mini exclaimed tackling Tyler into a hug. "Fucking kiss me now and on the lips!" Mini said hugging Tyler tightly. Evan's laughter filled my ears as I also laughed. "Mini we're out in public!" Tyler says pushing Mini away a bit. "I don't care, I declare my love to you Tyler!" Mini said grabbing Tyler's face and smashing their lips together. "Wait! were they really serious about this!?" I asked, Evan only chuckled and nodded. "And you knew about those two?" I asked him. "Mhm ever since they both started showing attraction to each other" Evan replied smiling.

"So everyone just admitted" Luke said looking at the Minicat couple. "I guess so" I reply him looking at Mini snuggle into Tyler. "Alright cool" Luke said while he wrapped his arms around Ohm.

_ -

"C'mon slow poke!" Evan says tugging onto my hand wanting to take me somewhere. "Okay okay" I reply him laughing as I start to jog. Evan was grinning from ear to ear, "Where are you taking me?" I ask him giggling a bit. "Somewhere shush" He replies walking down the street lit up with street lights.

We leave the street and enter a small pathway that is in a forest. We soon reach a clearing and I see a blanket on the ground with a basket and candles littered around the blanket. "Woah" I say looking around but what catches me is the sky. It doesn't have clouds so you could see the darkening blue. "Like it?" Evan asks me as he looks at me smiling. "It's beautiful" I tell him as I look back at him. We both share a soft smile to each other and sit down on the blanket. Evan pulls out the food and sets them down on the side of us and middle.

He even pulls out champaign, "Holy shit" I say. "What? Never had it?" Evan asks looking at me with a smirk. "No I haven't" I reply him truthfully as I watch him open it. Evan grabs the glass cups and pours in the champaign. He hands me one and we click them together smiling softly at each other. Then drink them, Evan laughing a bit at my reaction to it.

- -

"Draw me like one of your French girls" Evan says with a snort as he lays on his bed. I laugh and continue to draw my drawing. "C'mon Jonathan!" Evan whines taking off his shirt. "Are you seriously getting naked?" I ask him watching him take off his pants. "Yes!" He replies tossing his pants somewhere else. Evan then lays on the bed getting in a seducing position. "That makes you look like a bottom" I tell him snorting. "Well you can be my daddy~" Evan says licking his lips.

I feel myself blush and I smile shaking my head continuing to draw. "Jonathan" Evan says in a strong tone, I look up at him and hum a response. "Do it" He says sitting up making me sigh as I oblige him. "Alright pose for daddy" I tell him flipping to a new clean page. "Yes!" Evan cheers taking off his briefs and posing in a seducing way. Holy shit was it hard to control down there. "Fuck" I breathe out drawing the lines to Evan's muscles. Evan smirks seeing the effect he did on me. I continue to draw his body and then his head putting in details.

The way his lips were smooth and how the light reflected in his eyes. Every detail was a perfection and I wanted to captivate that perfection in my drawing.