12| 🎀

There on the bed sat Evan with a box of pizza and a set of movies beside him. "Woah what's this?" I ask him heading to the bed. "It's a date.....In our room" Evan replies uncertain. I chuckle and sit beside him, "It's lovely I like it" I tell him smiling softly. Evan smiles back blushing lightly and opens the pizza box revealing pepperoni pizza.

I grin happily and look over the stack of movies, Friday The Thirteen, The Human Centipede, Jigsaw and many more. "I hope these are the type of movies you enjoy" Evan says looking at them. "Dude these are like some of my favorites- Texas Chainsaw!?" I screech whipping the movie out. Evan's eyes widen and chuckles softly, "They say that ones is a good one"

"It is!" I exclaim back and tackle him into a hug.

-                                                                     -

The sun's rays fall onto my eyes making me wake up faster. I start to shift but soon feel a arm wrapped around my waist. I look behind me and see a shirtless sleeping Evan. I smile and remember the date we had yesterday. Evan starts to stir a bit and soon lifts his head up from my back and looks at me with sleepy eyes.

"Morning sleepy head" I tell him smiling softly as I run my hand through his hair. Evan hums, "Morning cutie" he tells me snuggling into my back. I chuckle and look at the clock on the nightstand, 9:39 it read. I let out a yawn, "You got any booth or panel or whatever you call it today?" I ask Evan. "No I'm free today" Evan replies sitting up leaving my back open to the cold. I whine softly and pull Evan back down wrapping my arms around his body. "Jonathan we gotta get up" Evan said as he let out a soft groan. "Nuuu five more minuets" I reply nuzzling myself into his neck.

Evan shifts laying on his side and smiles leaning in and planting his lips onto mine. The door opens with a loud slam and Mini's voice yelling, "Finally!". Me and Evan pull away quickly and look at the guys wide eyed. "H2Ovanoss is confirmed!" Tyler yells in a mocking exciting voice. Mini just slaps Tyler on the arm, "It has to be much more emotional Mr".

"Yeah well I don't do 'emotions' " Tyler replies Mini. Mini only walks away with Tyler walking after him trying to explain himself. "Get dressed up you two" Ohm says giggling a bit. Evan tosses off the blanket and points to his lower area, "I'm in underwear see? Nothing happened". Ohm nodded and left the room while Luke stayed back a bit and then left. Evan stood up and grabbed me pulling me closer. We connected our lips once again and pulled away heading to get ready.

-                                                                    -

"Excuse me!?" Mini exclaims after seeing Tyler take a bit off of his donut. "What I couldn't help myself" Tyler replies putting a hand over his mouth so the donut piece in his mouth wouldn't fall out. Mini only glares at Tyler and hands Tyler the remaining part of his donut. I only chuckle and continue to walk alongside of Evan.

Sometimes me or Evan are close to holding each other's hands but remember that we're out in public. And some people can recognize Evan and we still haven't talked about us after the first date. "I'm hungry" I say as I wrap my arms around my stomach feeling it churn and growl. "Let's go get something to eat since some of us haven't eaten yet" Evan replies but casts Mini and Tyler a glance. The duo give Evan some 'What?' Looks acting like if they didn't hear what he just said.

"Luke run!" Ohm exclaims grabbing ahold of Luke's hand and running away. Luke runs after Ohm giggling, it seems like those two solved that problem. "Where are you guys going?"  Tyler asks watching them leave.

"Ditching you and Craig of course!" Ryan replies taking a turn and disappearing with Luke. "Those two probably wanted some alone time" Tyler says confidently. "Maybe" I reply him and grab Evan's hand walking away while Mini and Tyler got distracted by something. "Since Ryan and Luke are having their alone time, let's have ours" I tell Evan.

Evan chuckles and nods walking closer and wrapping an arm around me. And pecks my cheek making me giggle and blush. "You blush easily" Evan says smiling and blows on my head a bit. "Oh shush" I tell him pouting a bit, "No it's shuch up" Evan replies grinning but quickly erupts into laughter, I snort and smack his chest.

-                                                                     -

We were holding hands as we ate our ice creams in a alley, watching as the people walked by. It was peaceful and I enjoyed it. "So after this wanna have some little fun over the beach?" Evan asks wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh at his silliness and nod. Evan lays his head on my shoulder and I lay my head over his. We stay like that for a few minuets until Evan let's out a sigh. He stands upright again, licking his ice cream and turns to me. "M'lady" He says as he sticks his hand out, I smack his hand away and stand up. "M'lady nothing, you are not calling me that" I tell him eating the last bits of my ice cream.

"Sorry sorry" Evan says lifting up both hands and dropping his ice cream behind him. "Oh come on!" Evan exclaims earning a short laugh from me. "That's not Funny H2O" Evan says with a pout as he walks out of the alley. I follow after him and wrap my arms around his waist and peck his cheek. "Don't care" I reply sticking out my tongue and letting go as I sprinted off.

"Get back here!" Exclaimed Evan running after me. We chased each other down the street until we reached the beach. That was when Evan tackled me down on the sand. "You were a naughty boy, you need a punishment~" Evan whispers in my ear sensually. I shiver a bit and giggle softly, "What will daddy do?" I ask. "Will make you regret what you did!" Evan says sitting on top of me and started tickling me.

I thrash and squeal with laughter.
____________________________________

Hello fellow readers ^^

Forgive me if this seems rushed, cause it was ehehe ^^'

I am going to leave now ^^'

Bye

  Dragon