10| 🎀

"Delirious wake up"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up"

"Nu..."

A loud smack and pain surging through my left cheek makes me jolt up. I turn around and glare at Evan who had a smirk plastered on his face.  "Nice ass by the way" Evan said as he stood up and walked away. My face heats up but soon it heats up ten times than the usual. "It jiggles perfectly" Evan had said as he was in the bathroom doing what so ever he was doing. 

Loud pounding echoed before the door burst open. Mini leaped in saying "Aha!" But quickly the excitement in his face faded away. I rolled over sitting up rubbing my eye. "What did you expect to find?" I asked him yawning at the end. "I expected to find you two naked laying together" Mini replied looking confused. "Why would you think that?" I ask him throwing the sheets off of me. "I heard people moaning while the headboard of the bed smacked against the wall" Mini said. I hear Evan cough a bit and soon is in a coughing fit falling to the ground.

"Holy shit Evan!" I exclaim running to him. I kneel beside Evan and pat his back softly trying to see if his coughing fit stops. "Is he okay?" Mini asks after Evan has calmed down. "I-I'm okay" Evan says standing up while clearing his throat. I stand up and look at him worried. Evan smiles softly at me for a bit and looks back at Mini. "You said you heard people fucking?" Evan asks. Mini nods for a reply and looks at the door as if he's expecting someone. "Might of been some other people" Evan said not thinking about two other people who came with us and are sharing the same bed. "I'll be back" I say walking through the two leaving my room.

I quickly make my way to Luke's and Ohm's room. I swipe the key Luke had given me for in case he lost his. I push open the door and I meet myself with a sight. Ohm laid on his back shirtless with the sheets over his lower area. I hear the bathroom door pull open and Luke steps out. I cross my arms when his eyes land on me. "Oh fuck! Jonathan you shit" Luke said placing his hand over his heart.

"Mini heard you two" I said looking over at Ohm who is sleeping peacefully. Luke's eyes widen and red tints his cheeks. "You have to be more quiet next time" I tell him walking over to Ohm. "I'm sorry but I can't resist hearing his sweet moans" Luke replies. I roll my eyes and lightly shake Ohm's shoulder to wake him up. "Get dressed you don't want the others to see you two naked" I told Luke as I continued to try to wake up Ohm.

Ohm's eyes flutter open, "L-luke?" He questions staring me. I'm guessing his vision was blurry but I chuckle softly and smile. "It's me Delirious" I tell him ruffling up his hair. Ohm sits up rubbing his eye yawning tiredly. "Can you walk? Luke didn't go that rough did he?" I ask knowing Luke when it comes to these things. Ohm blushes lightly but shakes his head. "Okay good" I say looking back at Luke who was putting on his pants but was paying more attention to the naked man on the bed. "You already ravished him last night hold your hunger" I tell Luke as I walk towards the door of their room.

Luke chuckles softly and slips on socks after putting on his pants. Ohm gets out of the bed with the sheets wrapped around his torso. The door behind me slams open with a gasp coming after the big slam. Ohm squeaks as the sheets fall from his hips revealing his ass and turns around. "Nice ass Ryan! But why are you naked!?" Mini says as he walks in with Evan trailing behind him. "Because I sleep naked!" Ohm replied glaring at Mini with pink dusting his cheeks. Mini gets a smug look before giggling weird, "Putting on a show for Luke I see" Mini says. Luke snorts while Ohm throws Mini a boxer before going into the bathroom.

"Is this yours!? If it is I'll give it to Luke so he can cherish it!" Mini exclaims lifting the boxers up and checking them out. Evan and I laugh after hearing Ohm yell "Fuck you!". Luke chuckles and takes the boxers from Mini and goes to Ohm's back bag. "So they are Ryan's undies, their cute" Mini says grinning. "Okay everyone out let Ryan change" Luke says shooing us away. "What about you!" Mini exclaims but the door is shut in his face quickly.

-                                                                    -

"Look at those nice controllers" I tell Ohm as we look at the Xbox booth. The guys are at their own booths doing stuff with fans leaving me and Ohm. The masked gamers alone to wondering around and to check out the cool stuff they sell here. "This one reminds me of Luke" Ohm says checking out a black and red one. I chuckle softly and look around a bit more.

A hand is placed on my shoulder, "Hey there Delirious" a familiar voice says. I look behind me and soon smile, "Tyler!" I exclaim pulling the tall guy into a hug. Tyler hugs back chuckling softly, "I thought you were gonna be short" Tyler says. I pull back and punch him on his chest. "Fuck you then" I tell him crossing my arms and stepping back. Tyler laughs and looks at Ohm, "Hey short stack". Ohm smacks Tyler on the back, "Fuck you". Tyler laughs and begins to pick up a chat with Ohm while they walk behind me as we make our way to the guy's booths.

I wonder if Evan's booth is near Luke's booth. "So where are the others?" Tyler asks as we walk around.

"At their booths"

"Let's go then"

"That's where we're heading to" Ohm snapped at Tyler as he walked in front. I stopped walking completely in shock, for a second he was fine but now he's not. "What's up with Ryan?" Tyler asks as he passes me, I shake my head in response. But I quickly look around and spot something, Luke was talking to a girl, but the girl got so close that they could kiss. She also kept rubbing Luke's arms and bringing her chest out.  This night won't be a good one for sure.