6| 🎀

"Okay got everything ready?" Vanoss asks me as he closes the trunk. I check my phone and sigh out nervously. "Y-yeah I'm ready, what about you princess" I reply while ask Indigo also. "Dad! I'm ready" My little princess replies making me smile and look at Evan while giving him a nod. Evan grins and walks to the driver's side and gets in starting up the car.

I get in and buckle up turning behind me "You buckled up?" I ask my little moon. "I am" She replies hugging tightly the blue teddy bear in her arms. I smile and turn back and watch as we drive out leaving the house for a few days.

-                                                                      -

After dropping off Indigo we had driven to the airport and currently landed. I look around the airport as we make our way to pick up our bags. Evan stares at me with a soft smile resting on his lips. "So how're you feeling, Jonathan" Evan asks as he grabs his bag. I look for my bag amongst the other bags before replying back. "I've been feeling okay".

Evan grabs a navy blue suitcase and hands it to me. "Almost missed it" he tells me while shrugs a strap up his shoulder from his back bag. I smile softly and grasp the straps on me tightly. "Kinda am nervous" I admit blushing lightly wanting to disappear. Evan grins a bit and ruffles my hair up before turning around. "Try to relax and enjoy this, okay?" I nod hearing his reply and look around the airport. "Who's going to pick us up?" I ask him as I look around for Luke.

"Mini said he'd have the honors to drive H2O to his hotel" Evan replies while a small smirk appears. I roll my eyes and smile "Are they going to act like I'm someone special now?" I ask him. Evan shrugs "Maybe" he replies then pulls out his phone. Guess he received a message or notification.

I grab ahold of my suit case's handle brushing my hand against Evan's. I quickly pull my hand away "Ah sorry" I tell him smiling nervously and scratching the back of my neck. "It's okay it happens" Evan replies chuckling while he places the suit case beside me. "Now look for that devil" he orders me while smiles softly. "Pfft" I laugh softly while look around, "Let's see if I can find him" I reply Evan. "Well your too slow I found him" Evan says while picks up his suitcase.

"Wait where?" I ask him looking around for Luke. "Right there" Evan replies me motioning to my right. There's Luke walking towards us dragging his suitcase behind him. A guy not to short or tall maybe around Luke's neck or higher is beside Luke. A small smile spreads across my face when the idea of who could it be appears on my mind.

"Hey Jonathan missed me?" Luke asks once he's in front of us before ruffling my hair. He's in a good mood. "Hardly" I reply him placing my hands on my hips. Luke pretends to gasp and places a hand where his heart is "Did Evan take my spot in your heart?" He asks me. I feel my cheeks heat up a bit and that's when I notice the small smirk on his lips. Evan looks at me and it seemed like he was about to ask something but I cut him off. "Anyway who's this guy?" I ask Luke motioning to the guy beside him.

Luke wraps a arm around the slightly smaller guy pulling him closer to himself. "This my friend is the one and only Ohmwrecker!" He exclaims making Ohm look down with red dusting his cheeks. "Cartoonz hush don't be too loud someone might hear" Ohm warns Luke while he looks to the floor. Luke laughs and wraps his other arm around Ohm placing his chin on Ohm's shoulder.

"I'm sorry so it's going to be Ryan?" Luke tells/asks Ohm close to Ohm's ear. "Yes" Ohm replies smiling softly at Luke, Evan nudges my arm and I look at him. Evan points to his phone and I pull out mine.

E: Is it me or is Luke too close to Ryan

J: Your not the only one, I also noticed the change in his mood

E: So did I

I place my phone back into my back pocket and laugh softly with Evan. Luke picks up our laughter and looks at us suspiciously. "What are you two laughing at?" He questions us eyeing both of us. I grin before replying "Oh it's nothing" making Evan rip a fart between his lips. Luke raises a eyebrow still eyeing the both of us. Until Ohm turns to Luke "I'm hungry Toonzie" Ohm tells him using the nickname he made for Luke.

Luke looks back at Ohm and smiles softly ruffling Ohm's hair. Evan grins and clears his throat "Well we should get going" he says. I pick up my suitcase and spin on my heel. "Yeah! I'm starving too Toonzie" I exclaim. I begin to walk where I thought the exit was until "Jonathan! The exit is this way" Evan calls to me correcting my direction. I spin around and walk quickly towards Evan and going where Luke and Ohm went. "Right thanks" I reply Evan making him chuckle softly. 

I pull out my phone and sent a text to Leilah asking about how Indigo is doing. After receiving the confirmation of my moonlight enjoying it there. I slip back my phone and jog up to the guys trying to catch up to them. "Hurry up slow poke!" Luke exclaims waving to me as he walked along side of Ohm. I pump myself faster but then I get a idea. I place my suitcase in front of me and I leap onto it. With one push from my leg I zoom past Evan and towards the Ohmtoonz pair.

I release my laughter as I approach them quickly. But it's lived shortly when I felt the suitcase hit something. Then I flew off the suitcase a bit and landed beside it on my back with a big thud. I breath heavily from the shock and laughter combined together. Until I hear a certain someone laugh and run to me. "Here" Evan tells me handing me his hand. I grab ahold of his hand and Evan lefts me up. "Okay I'm not doing that again" I say picking up my suitcase. "It was a good idea just sucks that the wheel got stuck in a crack" Evan replies smiling softly while pats my shoulder.

I look at him and smile back softly soon my stomach starts doing those weird flips again. "Okay lovebirds break it up" Luke says waiting for us by the exit with Ohm. Evan clears his throat and walks away. I turn to Luke "Look who's talking" I reply him picking up my suitcase. Luke chuckles and exits while his hand lingers around Ohm's. "These two are itching" I say softly so they wouldn't hear me. "Mostly Luke" Evan replies making me jump, I grin at Evan and follow after him.