9| 🎀

"Me and Evan have to go to the convenient tomorrow" Luke says as he looks at his phone. Ryan and Mini were currently chasing each other in the water. "Okay" I reply him as I watch the two adults who are currently acting like children. Evan gets up and takes off his shirt in front of me and Luke. My cheeks heat up instantly and I felt a nudge from Luke's elbow. I turn to look at Luke and send him a glare as Evan runs towards Ryan and Mini.

Evan wraps his arms around Ryan's torso and lefts Ryan up falling into the water along with the bunny boy. Mini rips off his laughter and watches the two float back up to the surface. Ryan sits up gasping and whipping his head around. Evan laughs and places his hands where Ryan's hips are suppose to be. Luke gets up immediately and walks towards Evan and Ryan. I get up quickly also and run after Luke. Ryan smacks Evan's hands away quickly and gets up walking to Luke. Ryan stands beside Luke as Luke's brown eyes pierce through Evan. Evan looks at Luke for a bit and glances away, I clear my throat before speaking "So are we leaving now?".

Luke nods and turns around walking away with Ryan running after him. It seemed like Ryan was calling after Luke but his voice must of been shushed by the strong wind that appeared. "What just happened?" Evan asks as he watches Luke leave with Ryan. "I think you angered the devil" I reply.

-                                                                      -

Evan's currently on the phone and I'm waiting for my little girl to answer my text. Evan keeps glancing at me but turning away when I would look at him. Who could he be talking to?

"Here" Mini says as he places my drink in front of me. I grab it and take a sip from it as I zone out for a bit. A hand softly slaps me on the back making me look up confused. "Wha- Ryan!" I exclaim standing up seeing Ohm back. Ohm chuckles "I've never seen you so excited to see me before" he tells me staring at my drink. "Yeah but you left after the devil and I missed you" I replied to him. "You missed me or because Evan isn't paying you attention and is on the phone" Ohm says as he looks at Evan.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I chuckle nervously. "Missed you" I reply to him biting onto my straw grinning at him. Ryan raises a eyebrow and pats me on the shoulder "Sure...Well I'm going to go get a drink" and walks away heading towards the famous fast food restaurant. A bit later Luke appears with a change of clothes and has a big smile on his face. I raise a eyebrow and almost choke on my drink when I spot the bruise on his neck. "Woah! You okay?" Mini asks me as he pats my back softly I keep coughing as Luke rushes over with worry in his face. "You okay Jonathan!?" Luke exclaims grabbing ahold of my arms.

I nod and ask Mini for water wanting to send him away. I check behind me to check if Mini is a few distance away. I look back at Luke and pull him down closer to me. "Who the fuck gave you that hickey" I ask him in a whisper as I cough a bit more. Luke's cheeks dust pink as his eyes go wide. "It's noticeable?" he asks me instead of replying and I tug on his hair softly. "A bit now answer me idiot" I reply him hoping that Mini doesn't appear any minute. 

Luke smirks even though his cheeks are pink, "Well of course that beautiful lad that went to get a drink" He replies. I smirk a bit and let go of him pushing him back a bit. "I fucking knew it" I told him crossing my arms. "Then why the fuck did you ask" He replies slapping his hands against his thighs. "I just wanted you to confirm it" I tell him looking to my left. There stood Mini handing me the cup of water. "Feeling better?" he asks me as I chug down the water in the McDonald's cup. I hum him a reply and place the plastic lid back on the now empty cup.

Ohm returns back drinking his drink and his eyes lay on Luke for a bit before looking at me and Mini. "Oh hey Mini" He says smiling. Mini wraps his arms around Ohm's waist laying his head on Ohm's shoulder. "Ryan! Why did you leave" Mini asks Ohm as he eyes Ohm's soda. Ohm does the mistake of letting his guard down. "I went to do something- My soda!" He replies exclaiming at the end noticing Mini sipping away at his drink.

Mini pulls away laughing "I'm sorry I wanted some" he said as he laughed. Ohm was pouting as he stared at his half empty drink. "I can buy you another one if you want" Mini said as he noticed how much he had took.  Ohm shook his head "It's fine wouldn't be able to finish it you hadn't drank some" He said to Mini as he drank the rest of his soda. Luke approaches Ohm and shows Ohm the few money he had pulled out for him. "Come with me I'll get you something else or just accompany me while I get something to eat" Luke told Ohm.

Ohm bites his straw acting shy and nods walking away beside Luke. "Those two have a close friendship" Mini says noticing how much time they spend together. "Well they are good friends and this is their first time meeting" I told him. Evan walks over finally getting off of the call he was in. "Finally you appear" Mini says crossing his arms at Evan. Evan chuckles softly while rubs the back of his head "Oh the person I was talking to had to tell me a lot of things sorry". I only smile and smack Evan on the back lightly, or tried to.

"Ow" Evan says after I had smacked him making me laugh a bit. Mini laughs also covering my laughter up.