Chapter 1 - Characters

The night air was freezing, it was as if my whole world had frozen and the light disappeared. I looked up at the sky and tried to remember what had happened. *Where am I?* I thought as a laid looking up at the sky. *Why can't I move!?" Then I remembered it all.

"Snow honey pack your bags we're leaving!" My mother was in the kitchen cooking before we had to go leave for piano practice.My mother has black hair, brown eyes, and the personality of an anime character. She and I live alone, my father died in a car accident when I was five, and I'm an only child. Right now we're living in a two bedroom one bath apartment in Tokyo, Japan. The only family we have is my Grandmother, Seta Iyo, who lives in Okinawa, Japan.  "Snow? What are you doing sweetheart? Come on we need to eat and then go to your piano practice!" I was in our little living room watching Soul Eater and eating Doritos and to be honest I never liked piano practice anyway. I always had a hard time remembering things like where I left my pencil, the music notes, and where I left my shoes. My name is Snow Yama, both my parents are Japanese, I have naturally black hair (but dyed it brown), I am a forgetful person who is forced to play the piano, and this is my story.