7 minutes in heaven part 4

Previous: It was quiet. Like really quiet,

Until we heard Rose. Moaning.

Lissa's POV

"What the hell is happening in there?" I asked.

"Not sure," Christian answered "but it's definitely not for kids to watch. Or hear." he said and made a disgusted face.

 Rose's POV

"Our plan is working" I whispered to Dimitri as I heard the conversation between Lissa and Christian. We are currently trying to fool the others to think that we are doing something when we are actually just pretending.

"I know" he whispered back and continued with his act. And I joined him.

This is fun.

Lissa's POV

This is getting out of hand. The 7 minutes are almost over, but Dimitri and Rose are getting louder and louder...

"Who will open the door to tell then that time is over?" I asked them and they looked at me.

"You," said Mia.

"What? No! I don't want to walk in on them while they're naked!" I said as I crossed my hand over my chest. No way in hell that I will be the one to see what they are doing!

"Well, we don't want either," said Adrian. "Actually you know what? I would really want to see Rose naked..." he said to himself.

"What a pervert..." I commented, "So who's going to open the door?"

"You," everyone said. Even Christian.

"Shouldn't you be on my side?" I asked him.

"Well- I mean- Maybe?" he said.

Why am I even in a relationship with him? While I was asking myself questions, the alarm went off. 7 minutes were done.

Everyone looked at me.

"Guys I'm not going to-" I protested, but the pushed me in.

I was in. In the same room with Dimitri and Rose. But they were all dressed up. What the hell is happening?

***

Here's a new part. Thank you guys for being patient with me since I don't really have time to update. I'm grateful for that. Because of that, I'm already working on the next part. It should come out soon. That part should be the last one of 7 minutes of heaven so if you could comment your ideas for the other parts that will come in the future would be really great. That's it, guys. Hope you liked this part and the next one that should be out soon.

Bye!