Human school part 2

Previous: 

 And hell began. 

Rose's POV 

The English class was so boring. Now I was with Liss trying to find the math classroom. When we finally found it we knocked on the door and came in. 

There was woman with red hair and blue eyes and really, and I mean really bad make-up. 

"Hello there, I guess You're new students. I'm you're math teacher Mrs. Moore. Please introduce yourself." she said. 

When we introduced ourselves to them just like the first time and the teacher began with lesson. 

-Time skip-

Now is lunch time. I'm glad because I am starving.  

"Hey Rose!" I heard a familiar voice.  

"Harry?" I asked.  

"The one and only" he said. 

"Sorry buddy, but you forgot about Harry Styles, you're not the only Harry." 

"Whatever." he said "So...do you want a tour around school?" 

"Sure, but I'm hungry now, so can you show me where food is?" I asked. 

He chuckled and said "Yes." 

He lead me in big cafeteria where all students are. 

"Here" he said.

"Thank you." I said.

Me and Harry took our food and began to eat.

"So......"

"So....?"

"So.....do you want anything else?"

"No, thank you." I said.

We continued to eat but I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw someone I thought I would never see again. It was Jeremy. Jeremy was rooming with Lissa and me when we were on run.

"J-Jeremy?"

"Rose? What are you doing here? Where were you? Where is Lissa?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes that's me. I am here to go to school. I was in another school. Lissa is also here." I said.

"You know where she is?" he asked.

"No..."

"Hi Rose!" came Lissa with Christian "Who are you talking wit- Jeremy? Is that you?"

"Hi Lissa!" he hugged her.

"Hi..." she awkwardly hugged him back. 

Jeremy pulled back and Lissa asked "Why are you here?"

"I came in this school a month ago. I'm so happy we can hang out together!"

"Yeah...."

"Let's eat together!" Jeremy said, well more like yelled, and grabbed mine and Lissa's hand.

When we sat at one of empty tables, Christian asked "Lissa, Rose, can I talk to you in private?"

"Yes." we said.

We walked in empty hall and Christian asked "Who is that Jeremy? Where did you met him? How do you know him? Was-" before he can ask more questions, Lissa said "Don't worry, Jeremy was mine and Rose's friend and we met him in human school while we were on run. And he was our roommate. And so that you know because I know what was going to be your next question, no, he wasn't my boyfriend."