Human school part 3

Previous: Dimitri, I'm coming for you.

Rose's POV

We came in school's gym and we went to change. When me and Liss changed, we went inside of gym. There was Dimitri standing in front of class looking like a fighting god. There were also some girls that were always looking at Dimitri. And of course I will kill those girls, but maybe later.

"Hello. I'm your new PE teacher and my name is Mr. Belikov,  and here are also new students, but I guess you already know them." said Dimitri "but still some of you don't know them so please, introduce yourself."

"I'm Rose." I said.

"I'm Lissa." said Lissa.

"Hello, my name is Hans Christian Anderson. Nice to meet you. All of you-"

"Shut it Sparky!"

"Whatever." he said.

"So" said Dimitri "today I will teach you some fighting moves"

All boys were looking at Dimitri, girls were also looking at Dimitri but you can already guess that they're not interested.

"Rose, come here" said Dimitri.

I stood up and all eyes were on me. Some eyes were checking me up, some eyes were glaring at me, some eyes were looking at me like I am psyho or something.

"Rose was my student in school I worked before and she was the best student. And that's why Rose is standing here." said Dimitri.

Dimitri showed them some fighting moves just like he said.

"Now is your turn" said Dimitri "sort into 2 groups, and start fighting each other."

They began fighting. Just like me and Dimitri.

Dimitri attacked my stomach but I dodged. I tried to attack his shoulder but avoid it. I finally punched him in the jaw and he fell backward. 

"I won." I said.

When I looked back at students, all looked at me in awe.

-Time skip-

Me and Lissa came back to our hotel. Eddie, Mia and Mason are still in school and Christian came in hotel before us.

"Hi Princess." said Christian and turned to me "Monster."

"Honey, I want to warn you that you still haven't see a monster." said Lissa to Christian.

"She's right Sparky, you still haven't see a monster, and believe me, you don't want to." I said and left to mine room and went to sleep.

Lissa's POV

Me and Christian came in his room.

"So...now that we're alone...." said Christian and kissed me. 

"But what if someone come in?" I asked as I pulled away and looked at him.

"They won't." he said and locked the door.

Rose's POV

Some strange noise woke me up from my dream of doughnut's castle. 

I opened my eyes and saw Dimitri lying next to me. But what was creepy was that he was looking at me. While I was asleep. 

"Good morning Roza." he said to me.

"It's not morning." I said.

"For vampires it is." he said.

"Whatever." I said "Comrade, what is that noise?"

"Princess and lord Ozera." he said.

"Ew!"

"I know." he said and laughed a little.

"You know Comrade, I think we can be louder than them. Don't you think?" I asked and start kissing him.

*****

A/N: Hi guys! I'm so sorry for late update. I'm also sorry because it's short chapter and all. 

I won't have time to update because of exams and studying. I'm warning you that you won't have an update any soon and I'm really sorry about that. I really am.

That's all I have to say for now.

Vote&Comment

Bye!