So you're gay now?!

Rose's POV

As you already know, I am trying to fix mine and Dimitri's relationship. But something is stopping me from that, and you know what? The fact that right now Dimitri is kissing Adrian.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

They stopped with kissing and looked at me "Oh, hi Little dhampire...." said Adrian while looking at the wall like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Dimitri..." I said angrily.

"Shit." Dimitri said and ran away.

"I'm gonna catch you!" I yelled while chasing him.

Lissa's POV

I was with Christian preparing to have a small walk but Dimitri ran to us and said "Hide me!" And we did. I tried to ask him what's happening but before I could Rose came here and yelled "Where is Dimitri fucking Belikov?! Where is he?!"

Me and Christian pointed at the Dimitri who was hiding behind the tree.

"Ahh!" yelled Dimitri when Rose started to chase him again.

Well...that was weird..

Dimitri's POV

I was running for my life. Literally.

I was trying to hide from Rose but it didn't go quite well because of someone *cough* Lissa *cough* Christian. 

I was still running from her but I don't know what's her problem. I mean she broke up with me, so why is she chasing me?

Rose finally captured me "So you're gay now?!" she yelled at me.

I just looked at the floor.

"Answer me!"

"No, I am not gay." I said to her.

"Then why? Why did you kissed Adrian?" she asked.

"And why do you care? You broke up with me, remember?"

"B-but I didn't meant to Dimitri!" she broke down in fits of tears "I didn't mean to.."

I hugged her "I know..."